Alterac Valley, Mines

Nostalrius official media

Alterac Valley, Mines

by Viper » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:03 am

Alterac Valley, Mines

Alterac Valley in its true Vanilla version is the most incredible invention ever made.
We put a lot of efforts into this battleground to make it as blizzlike as possible : World Boss, Cavalry, Korrak, Troops, Patrols, Aerial strike, and some other exclusive content.
Here is the first real video of our Alterac Valley.
Check this link to see the previous Teaser

There are 2 mines in Alterac Valley, controlled at the beginning of the battle by kobolds.
Quests, Patrols, NPC's positions, equipped weapons, spells, all of these and much more has been entirely scripted.
After a mine is taken, your troops will begin to spawn wiping out the mine of enemies.
Notice that supplies can only be taken if you control the mine and if you got the corresponding quest.
Controling mines during the Battleground, will allow your faction to get the opportunity to ask for troop reinforcements.
Viper
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Alterac Valley, Mines

by tranc » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:54 pm

the only problem is the mine do not work as they should.
after the kobold boss returns, even if he is killed the mine will return to kobold control and the supplies can`t be looted anymore.
so the horde npcs are still in coldtooth , but the mine appears to be under cobold control. i`ve killed snivvle 3 times and still kobold control
tranc
Private
Private

Re: Alterac Valley, Mines

by Sisi » Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:27 pm

When Snivvle respawn, the mine returns to kobold.
If you wan't to take back the mine, you have to kill Snivvle. Take care, if a friendly NPC deals the last hit, you won't get the mine back. A player has to deal this last hit, which can be pretty hard with elite NPC helping you.
Sisi la famille !
Sisi
Grunt
Grunt

Return to Media