Nostalrius t-shirt campaign

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Nostalrius t-shirt campaign

by Undertanker » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:19 am

Lazyy wrote:
Etheom wrote:I'm looking forward to see the New Beginning.

Me too, i just hope they will reload the old database, if they release the server. I'm not interested in farming mc and bwl for 1.5 years again just to get the full BiS I already had.

This.
Undertanker
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by St0rfan » Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:14 am

Lazyy wrote:
Etheom wrote:I'm looking forward to see the New Beginning.

Me too, i just hope they will reload the old database, if they release the server. I'm not interested in farming mc and bwl for 1.5 years again just to get the full BiS I already had.

Well said. I have leveled and geared a warrior to 60 four times now and I'm not interested in doing it a 5th time on a fresh Nost-restart because some babies that fell behind last time. If we get official legacy blizzard servers, I could live with it.

If they still have the database, there's LITERALLY no reason at all to not start from where we left off. If some babies want a fresh restart, go to Nostalrius 2 PvE or hope that they open a 3rd server.
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by afryar » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:29 pm

I think it would be better fresh so the people who didn't play at all last time who just heard about Nos from all the publicity it's gotten would be better so no one complains about unfair starts.
Last edited by Pottu on Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed quote pyramid
afryar
Private
Private

by snawfu » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:44 pm

afryar wrote:
I think it would be better fresh so the people who didn't play at all last time who just heard about Nos from all the publicity it's gotten would be better so no one complains about unfair starts.

They can choose. You either take the newcomers or the people who have been here for ages.

I know a lot of people are not willing to reroll 1+ years of progression to do it again on a similar-ish timeline with the same old bugs present (I'm assuming there's been zero work on the server/core since its shutdown, Nost staff is welcome to prove me wrong on the matter.)
patato
snawfu
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by St0rfan » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:52 pm

@afryar

Which is why we present the option of opening another server along-side the re-opening of the old one. HOW IS THIS HARD TO UNDERSTAND?
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by slipry » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:16 pm

Spam
Reason: Insults
slipry
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by snawfu » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:22 pm

Off-topic
Reason: Spam
snawfu
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Rikkisix » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:30 pm

Just do what they did with the PVE server, relese everythings fair and they patch in content for a new PVP server everyones happy, Again this is IF AND IF Nost Re-launch's i want it as bad as anyone but, don't take it as fact yet guys.
Also known As Rageheart / Pintero Or the guy who's been hittin on tauren woman since 05?
Rikkisix
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Caedum » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:08 pm

Yeah, I deleted all my gear and started spending all my gold on cheese to give to people on the last day

So if they could bring back the server like a week before delete that'd be good :L
Caedum
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by slipry » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:08 pm

Off-topic
Last edited by Pottu on Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spam
slipry
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements