Content available at release

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Content available for the release date

by Armilus » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:47 am

Imbaslap wrote:
Armilus wrote:Sounds to me like items added to world bosses and pre-raid instances in 1.4 will be available but items added to MC in 1.4 will not.

pretty much, and pre 1.4 is when t1 and t2 dropped in MC. all the pieces. shame that wont be available so Nos will be actually harder than it was in 2005. only t1 old sets? :)

With 1.12 talents and 10 years greater understanding of the game mechanics I think we make up for the lack of very rare t2 drops in MC :P

MC just won't be a complete joke anymore. I'm sure it will still be cleared fairly quickly.
Cadmus - Priest, Nostalrius Begins PvP
Stabsington - Rogue, Nostalrius Begins PvP
Armilus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Keftenk » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:54 am

Most of everything will.
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Hammerfall » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:32 am

YES.

That is all.
Hammerfall
Tester

by Noxx » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:38 am

Love this!!!!
Noxx
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Death » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:06 am

This is going to be so awesome! :D
Death
Grunt
Grunt

by Stormreaver » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:55 am

8 more days, and on the 9-th, we go hard or go home. :D
Stormreaver
Sergeant
Sergeant

by kovenant » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:00 am

might be just me, but as far as i know only T1 dropped in MC with the exception of the t2 legs from raggy.
for tier 2 you had to go through BWL.
was this changed later on? did i really miss that since we stopped raiding MC by that time.

for me this change is awesome!
more wipe fests in Stratholm and Scholomance / UBRS due to unprepared groups, bad geared users and lack of knowledge.
when i was t2/t3 geared strat was doable with 2 people (a pala's) it was no longer fun to do..
and even lvling is harder, funny to read the messages of 2004/ 2005 and 10 years later.
20 days played to reach lvl 60 was quite common, now its 2 - 3 days to reach 60.
kovenant
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Acid » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:07 am

kovenant wrote:now its 2 - 3 days to reach 60.

Not quite. :roll: :lol:
Acid
Private
Private

by kovenant » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:09 am

Acid wrote:
kovenant wrote:now its 2 - 3 days to reach 60.

Not quite. :roll: :lol:

even faster?
i'm talking about retail eh :)
its only about what i read online, so not quite is not really an answer ists an empty comment.
kovenant
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Netherfrost » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:24 am

As far as the armor reduction discussion goes; what might confuse Hatson (just a wild guess) is that faerie fire doesnt stack with the known puncture armor weapons - these are annihilator, bashguuder, and rivenspike. Most bosses have an average of 4691 Armor, and a reduction of 200 armor is straight up 2,5% less damage loss, or 3,1% more melee damage(no, the dmg gain from armor reduction is not linear). Regarding the debuffslots, there should never, at the 8 limit, be any personal debuffs, the personal ones are ranked in 1) SW:P 2) Corruption 3) Rest of the bad dots which you should never have on(even at 16 limit). At the 16 limit you usually have enough slots for both the single SW:P and a slot for each warlock.
Netherfrost
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements