Focus on available content

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Focus on available content

by ElGran » Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:18 pm

Drain wrote:There's 5-10 Hunters or more at every Klin spawn. We have whole crowds watching each Hunter that gets to fight the demon. REDUCE THE SPAWN TIMES ALREADY.

/violin
ElGran
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Drain » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:29 pm

If you people had to do this quest, you wouldn't be mocking. I'll get out my own violin when you guys have a problem.
R I P: Untoten(29d, 12h), Schuss(54d, 10h), Bluten(27d, 8h), Angst(9d, 11h), Zauber(23d, 5h)
Retired from the Nost forums. Moved to Elysium. https://forum.elysium-project.org/index ... user=45003
Drain
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Glenzig » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:48 pm

Drain wrote:If you people had to do this quest, you wouldn't be mocking. I'll get out my own violin when you guys have a problem.

Obviously it's an issue or they wouldn't be fixing it. Just saying that you need to have some patience for the volunteer staff on this free server to get to it.
Glenzig
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Vorfidus » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:58 pm

Alright Drain. Please, let me see the money that you are donating to the server, or a subscription fee. Tell me what YOU do to help this server besides sitting on your ass and playing a game that the developers made, or better yet complaining about what they have done/are doing simply because it inconveniences you. I would really like to know to be honest. You know, the staff makes 0 income from this server, as half the time they don't even take donations. Don't you think it costs money to rent all the shit from OVH that they do? So clearly, they have to have jobs just like the rest of us? Jobs that take up 40+ hours a week of their time? Oh right. No you didn't think about that. You're just focused on what you want, and fuck anyone else. I forgot.

Since your signature is German, here are some quotes for you to memorize and learn.
Du siehst den Wald vor lauter Bäumen nicht.
Man muss die Dinge nehmen, wie sie kommen.
The level of whining about bans on the forums is at an all time industrial level.
Vorfidus
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Drain » Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:20 am

You don't know what I've given this server in your ignorant judgemental assumptions. That should have been obvious, but I guess I'll point it out for you. I'll also point out that the rest of what you said is irrelevant concerning me; just ramblings that could be applied to anyone that has reported or complained about any problem. I wish I didn't waste time reading it(and won't next time). Simply put, you're acting as if problems shouldn't be reported or fixed, and actually providing reasons why. That's quite stupid, and more or less defeats the point of us being here on the forum to begin with. You should apply your own logic, if it can so be called, to yourself, and just go away.

"Verlassen den Sterbenden zu sterben."
R I P: Untoten(29d, 12h), Schuss(54d, 10h), Bluten(27d, 8h), Angst(9d, 11h), Zauber(23d, 5h)
Retired from the Nost forums. Moved to Elysium. https://forum.elysium-project.org/index ... user=45003
Drain
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by fgsfdss » Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:30 am

Auctioneer buyouts and bids are not considered botting, right?
fgsfdss
Private
Private

by Islykids » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:57 pm

You guys are the best, keep up the good work! I absolutely LOVE playing here!
Islykids
Tester

by Glenzig » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:09 pm

Drain wrote:You don't know what I've given this server in your ignorant judgemental assumptions. That should have been obvious, but I guess I'll point it out for you. I'll also point out that the rest of what you said is irrelevant concerning me; just ramblings that could be applied to anyone that has reported or complained about any problem. I wish I didn't waste time reading it(and won't next time). Simply put, you're acting as if problems shouldn't be reported or fixed, and actually providing reasons why. That's quite stupid, and more or less defeats the point of us being here on the forum to begin with. You should apply your own logic, if it can so be called, to yourself, and just go away.

"Verlassen den Sterbenden zu sterben."

After they have stated that they are going to fix it, shouldn't that satisfy you? Submitting bug reports and suggestions is always needed, and thanks to you and many others that did the research on the spawn rates for the demons, this IS going to get fixed. So thank you for that.
But, this isn't the bug report website, or suggestions forum, so when they say they are going to work on a fix for something in an announcement, show a little gratitude. Say thank you. Continuing to complain about an issue they just said they were going to fix just makes you look like an ungrateful turd.
Glenzig
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Imbaslap » Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:48 pm

still waiting on t2 8/8 sets to be fixed before tier 3 set bugs get introduced. kkthx
Imbaheals
<Blacklisted Raid Leader>
Local Horde Kidnapper of Tarren Mill.
Rift Allstar Cleric 2011-2013
World 1st and 2nds with guilds Addiction/Blackout/Babytown/Trinity.
https://www.youtube.com/user/imbaslap/videos
Imbaslap
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by wye » Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:31 pm

Viper wrote:- ~800 active members on our Bugtracker for months

First of all let me thank you for your efforts.

But having class breaking bugs linger there for 8 months without any response is making things really really sad. You know them, I know them(after many months of playing), many players know them. But you keep them a secret from new players like a dirty shameless marketing bitch.

Your attitude needs a hard adjustment - remember you are just reaping the results of the wonderful work done by Blizzard. At least confirm your bugs and prioritize them. You have a long way until you can call yourself a Blizzlike server, but you dare to entitle yourself on it even right now.

Good job, but your have a long way to improve.
wye
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements