Account transfer information

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Account transfer information

by Pottu » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:19 pm

You're not. Unless you bought the account.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by Kridx » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:20 pm

Thanks for letting me recover my account via username + email.
Pleb forgot his password :lol:

Transfer went smooth for me!
Kridx
Tester

by Proxis » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:22 pm

I registered on Elysium project almost 1 hour ago. Still i did not receive the email. And i made a mistake and copied the toke into the link they gave in the FAQ, so on one page i have the "Success" message and on another i have the "To play or transfer characters, you need to verify your email. If you did not receive the email within 10-15 minutes, please resend it. Don't abuse it or you will never receive the email."
What should i do now? How can i get this email?
Proxis
Tester

by Pottu » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:23 pm

Please direct such questions to Elysium and not Nostalrius.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by Mimma » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:24 pm

First account worked like a charm - thumbs up!

Second account didn't - I can't get my activation mail through, even I have been sending the mail a few times now. Will probably have to install Discord to recover this :-/
Mimma
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Uncle Py » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:28 pm

How long is this token transfer thing going to remain available?
Uncle Py
Tester

by Fagatron » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:33 pm

Pottu wrote:f your email changes between Elysium and Nostalrius, it does not mean that you will be automatically banned. You could use the same email on multiple accounts on Nostalrius, while Elysium does not allow that. Don't lose sleep over that.

Tarra wrote:I get the same reply with 3 different connections: "You must use the same IP to generate and consume the token."

Have you tried all the tricks reported in this thread?

Fagatron wrote:The elysium email sending doesnt work at all for me. not with validating new created accounts and not with forgot password from my elysium account.

If your ISP blocks Elysium for some reason, create a Hotmail/Gmail account and use that.

Well im fucked then since i cant remember my Elysium password anymore and i cant resend it to my account since my mail server blocks it. Gmail works i already tried.
Fagatron
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Tarra » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:34 pm

I logged in with a second accound and claimed my characters from Elysium then logged back to my Nost account. The transfer worked then. No IP error.
Tarra
Tester

by Noxm » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:35 pm

Fagatron wrote:
Pottu wrote:f your email changes between Elysium and Nostalrius, it does not mean that you will be automatically banned. You could use the same email on multiple accounts on Nostalrius, while Elysium does not allow that. Don't lose sleep over that.

Tarra wrote:I get the same reply with 3 different connections: "You must use the same IP to generate and consume the token."

Have you tried all the tricks reported in this thread?

Fagatron wrote:The elysium email sending doesnt work at all for me. not with validating new created accounts and not with forgot password from my elysium account.

If your ISP blocks Elysium for some reason, create a Hotmail/Gmail account and use that.

Well im fucked then since i cant remember my Elysium password anymore and i cant resend it to my account since my mail server blocks it. Gmail works i already tried.

How Do I Whitelist Email Sender or a Domain in Yahoo! Mail? :

https://www.thebalance.com/how-do-i-whi ... il-3515043

do that and allow : [email protected]
Last edited by Noxm on Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nostalrius PvP -
Noxm - <Core Raider of Emphasis>
Alt : Noxmk - Noxmq
Noxm
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by kamirus » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:35 pm

doesn’t work for me from Chrome or incognito, or IE 10 or Edge I have try to unplug my Ethernet and connect from mobile device, also I have try with multiple account on Elysium and create new one verify email and still I get message: You must use the same IP to generate and consume the token. :(

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally it pass for I don’t know what reason :D :D :D
Last edited by kamirus on Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kamirus
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements