Dire Maul status & tracking system

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Dire Maul status & tracking system

by Vardia » Thu May 21, 2015 12:53 pm

This is amazing, thank you so much for your hard work Viper & co. for giving us a perfect vanilla experience <3
Vardia Undead Mage
Vardia
Grunt
Grunt

by Volo » Thu May 21, 2015 1:13 pm

Thanks for your work. Cant wait to do a few tribute runs :)
Warlock Class Leader for Awaken
Volo
Grunt
Grunt

by lupeh » Thu May 21, 2015 1:30 pm

Thanks for all the hard work you guys put in this server.
There are alot of ppl crying with forum topics that the dev team or any other staff members suck and dont't release content and so on.

I for one are very happy so far, i love this server
Retribution Paladin ~ The Blooders
lupeh
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Sisi » Thu May 21, 2015 11:23 pm

Thank you so much for your work !
Sisi la famille !
Sisi
Grunt
Grunt

by Badday » Fri May 22, 2015 1:41 am

Thank you so much for the hard work!
Badday
Private
Private

by Gruff » Fri May 22, 2015 3:12 am

I appreciate the work the Nostalrius team has and is doing to let us revisit the wow of our past. Thank you. :D
Last edited by Gruff on Fri May 22, 2015 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gruff
Tester

by Spiritstyle » Fri May 22, 2015 6:21 am

Hi guys, i just want you to know that the work you are doing is filling a void that cant be filled by any company or game devs. You are recreating a game that has no sibling in gaming today. My friends and I cant begin to express how greatefull we are for the oppertunity to play on your server.

Generally speaking in gaming today it is all about catering to the biggest crowd. This ruins the sense of achivement, when everyone can finnish the game with ease. But here, on Nostalrius, you got to work for it just like you had to back in vanilla.

Keep up the good work, dont rush things if you dont feel it is ready, we have time to wait =)
Spiritstyle
Tester

by Chillosoph » Fri May 22, 2015 2:49 pm

when this shit is finally released?
Chillosoph
Grunt
Grunt

by Reiker » Fri May 22, 2015 8:10 pm

Viper wrote:As for DM East & West, work is still ongoing and should be completed for this friday :)

Consequently, we'll need some of the 300 testers to be online so we can make some record for upcoming media this Friday 10 PM server time.

It's 10:00PM Friday and I can't zone into DM, should I bug report this? Submit a ticket maybe?
Reiker
Sergeant
Sergeant

by SonOfDad » Fri May 22, 2015 8:17 pm

Reiker wrote:
Viper wrote:As for DM East & West, work is still ongoing and should be completed for this friday :)

Consequently, we'll need some of the 300 testers to be online so we can make some record for upcoming media this Friday 10 PM server time.

It's 10:00PM Friday and I can't zone into DM, should I bug report this? Submit a ticket maybe?

To be fair, it says "make some record for upcoming media". Doesn't actually say anything about releasing DM at 10pm. :(
SonOfDad
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements