Focus on available content

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Focus on available content

by Kahmos » Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:50 am

Just wanted to pop in and say you guys are doing a great job, almost everything is perfect and I know you guys are working to make everything absolutely perfect.

I also popped in to see if anyone commented on the dynamic herb spawn rates, but it doesn't seem to have made much of an impact yet.

Still, every glass I raise this holiday will have your loving work remembered, thank you gentlemen.
Kahmos
Grunt
Grunt

by Ulian » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:53 am

thank you very much for your efforts into the game! your team is amazing! as a wower played since 2004,and i really appreciate your team work! THANK YOU AGAIN!
Ulian
Tester

by Zelious » Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:06 pm

T'is the season and I gotta say thank you for an unbelievably fun time. My friends and I love playing here together.

Thank you for all the hard work you guys put into this place that makes so many others happy.

Merry Christmas!
Zelious
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Naturalnii » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:07 pm

Just want to say about a very and very GREAT job of devs and everybody who had worked under that project!Happy holidays and good luck!
Naturalnii
Tester

by Sisi » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:20 am

Viper wrote:Same goes for hunters regarding the "Stave of the Ancients" quest and the corresponding demons.
Respawn timers will be adapted to the population to highly decrease the current queue.

What about the priest quest "Balance of light and shadow" ??
Sisi la famille !
Sisi
Grunt
Grunt

by macu67 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:32 pm

Viper wrote:Although a complete patch-note will be available before end of year, the patches will be applied on the realms as soon as they are tested and validated, during the weekly server maintenance update on Wednesday.

Did I miss something?:d Although, he didn't say which year so it might've been 2016 as well :/
macu67
Sergeant
Sergeant

by BANGsquared » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:21 pm

Can't wait to see how future patches are implemented. Great work until now, it's the best version of Azeroth available. :idea:
BANGsquared
Tester

by Crazymachine » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:05 pm

Hello, what is up ?

I just wanted to tell that ATM this is the best private server i ve seen ever, and i tested all the other, I didnt seen ONE bug currently, I thought it did not exist, and furthermore : no cash shop, big population (it was predictable), and vanilla patch *o* only version ive never played. This is the only server which provided me the same first feeling when I started wow, you know these epic memories, reading quest in english, try to find the location :idea: , having some hard times, players have to help each others to overcome trials, and there is no rule into the wild pvp :twisted: !!!!

I would like to ask also if you were thinking about open a second pvp server ? If you dont, why (money, time, hardware) ?
If you do, when do you believe it will happen ? Will you open a server at the completion of BC ?
Is there a way to see the progress of BC script ? (sry for bad eng)

May your blades never dull !!!!
Crazymachine
Private
Private

by Theloras » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:42 pm

Crazymachine wrote:Hello, what is up ?

I just wanted to tell that ATM this is the best private server i ve seen ever, and i tested all the other, I didnt seen ONE bug currently, I thought it did not exist, and furthermore : no cash shop, big population (it was predictable), and vanilla patch *o* only version ive never played. This is the only server which provided me the same first feeling when I started wow, you know these epic memories, reading quest in english, try to find the location :idea: , having some hard times, players have to help each others to overcome trials, and there is no rule into the wild pvp :twisted: !!!!

I would like to ask also if you were thinking about open a second pvp server ? If you dont, why (money, time, hardware) ?
If you do, when do you believe it will happen ? Will you open a server at the completion of BC ?
Is there a way to see the progress of BC script ? (sry for bad eng)

May your blades never dull !!!!

+1337

:)
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by zzxx » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:56 pm

I saw all bugfixes on twitter and thats awesome,, might be good to make a thread here in announcements tho so ppl who arnt following/dont have twitter can also see the patchnotes
Time and space, it's a crossroad through a gate, where do you go?
Getownedlol
Ogtucker
zzxx
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements