Focus on available content

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Focus on available content

by Priestease » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:59 am

First of all guys wanted to say thanks! We appreciate it more than you know

I just wanted to ask about the world bosses, at the moment Kazzak and Azuregos seem to be camped by the same Alliance guild.. Seems like a waste of content to me.

Wondering if they might be included in the spawn rate overhaul?? Especially with the upcoming emerald dragons.

Maybe on a timer similar to Zg? 2-3 days would be good
Priestease
Private
Private

by Killstick » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:59 pm

Priestease wrote:First of all guys wanted to say thanks! We appreciate it more than you know

I just wanted to ask about the world bosses, at the moment Kazzak and Azuregos seem to be camped by the same Alliance guild.. Seems like a waste of content to me.

Wondering if they might be included in the spawn rate overhaul?? Especially with the upcoming emerald dragons.

Maybe on a timer similar to Zg? 2-3 days would be good

If you put them on a timer it will be even easier for them to camp it.

I'm just wondering what they are going to do about the devilsaurs. I hope they just add some spawnpoints or so even if its on the same path as they spawned before and just make the taming more random so you actually have to patrol and have a shot to kill one before someone else notices you.

Still they routes can be controlled. People will figure out the pattern...
Killstick
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Priestease » Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:06 pm

2-3 day reset with a random spawn time on that day
Priestease
Private
Private

by snawfu » Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:27 pm

Priestease wrote:2-3 day reset with a random spawn time on that day

You do realise that is basically how it works and they already have it figured out and just camp all day with alts?

You can't fix world bosses because they are broken by design.

If you want them, better outperform the guilds that work for them. (I don't play in the Alliance guild)
patato
snawfu
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Drain » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:06 am

There's 5-10 Hunters or more at every Klin spawn. We have whole crowds watching each Hunter that gets to fight the demon. REDUCE THE SPAWN TIMES ALREADY.
R I P: Untoten(29d, 12h), Schuss(54d, 10h), Bluten(27d, 8h), Angst(9d, 11h), Zauber(23d, 5h)
Retired from the Nost forums. Moved to Elysium. https://forum.elysium-project.org/index ... user=45003
Drain
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Glenzig » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:21 pm

Drain wrote:There's 5-10 Hunters or more at every Klin spawn. We have whole crowds watching each Hunter that gets to fight the demon. REDUCE THE SPAWN TIMES ALREADY.

Same goes for hunters regarding the "Stave of the Ancients" quest and the corresponding demons.
Respawn timers will be adapted to the population to highly decrease the current queue.

Learn to read.
Glenzig
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Vorfidus » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:10 pm

Glenzig wrote:
Drain wrote:There's 5-10 Hunters or more at every Klin spawn. We have whole crowds watching each Hunter that gets to fight the demon. REDUCE THE SPAWN TIMES ALREADY.

Same goes for hunters regarding the "Stave of the Ancients" quest and the corresponding demons.
Respawn timers will be adapted to the population to highly decrease the current queue.

Learn to read.

+1
The level of whining about bans on the forums is at an all time industrial level.
Vorfidus
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Trickz » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:07 pm

Could you possibly CHANGE the spawn rate on Blood of Heroes .. ?
"Blood of Heroes" a

http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=12938
Trickz
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Drain » Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:12 pm

Glenzig wrote:

Learn to read.

I read it. It does not say anything about when this will occur. The announcement that they're going to change it is pretty meaningless because A) It's still not here, and B) There's no date for when it will be. Unless you can tell me when it's going to patch, which you cannot, then you should STFU.

Learn to troll.

Btw, I'm at another spawn for Klinfran, and there's 11 Hunters piled up. It's sad that we have a queue list for who gets to fight it next... otherwise no one would ever get it thanks to the stupid despawn script. I can understand retaining the despawn script for a blizzlike experience, but why they can't they just reduce the spawn timers is beyond me. You know how that's done? You know the full amount of effort this would presumably take? You go where the timer is listed in the server code for the mob IDs, backspace a few numbers, and then type a different value... Is it going to take months for someone to do this?
R I P: Untoten(29d, 12h), Schuss(54d, 10h), Bluten(27d, 8h), Angst(9d, 11h), Zauber(23d, 5h)
Retired from the Nost forums. Moved to Elysium. https://forum.elysium-project.org/index ... user=45003
Drain
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Glenzig » Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:33 pm

Drain wrote:
Glenzig wrote:

Learn to read.

I read it. It does not say anything about when this will occur. The announcement that they're going to change it is pretty meaningless because A) It's still not here, and B) There's no date for when it will be. Unless you can tell me when it's going to patch, which you cannot, then you should STFU.

Learn to troll.

Btw, I'm at another spawn for Klinfran, and there's 11 Hunters piled up. It's sad that we have a queue list for who gets to fight it next... otherwise no one would ever get it thanks to the stupid despawn script. I can understand retaining the despawn script for a blizzlike experience, but why they can't they just reduce the spawn timers is beyond me. You know how that's done? You know the full amount of effort this would presumably take? You go where the timer is listed in the server code for the mob IDs, backspace a few numbers, and then type a different value... Is it going to take months for someone to do this?

Oh. So you just have the patience of a toddler. Ok. Gotcha.
Glenzig
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements