Nostalrius Burning Crusade project

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Nostalrius Burning Crusade project

by Daedalos » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:10 pm

Soupa wrote:
Daedalos wrote:
Vichiers wrote:I hope this tbc server gets released the sooner the better then mabye it will break up the population.

Because at this stage theres too many people playing and its causing lag and constant crashes for alot of players, there is too many farmers/chinese and most of all nosy,bad mannered,rude,arrogant children playing that think they are mature, this is 1 server thats being manipulated the most and it packs too much rubbish in it.

I like playing on nost but some of the shit ive seen by peoples attitudes in channels is disgusting.

I'm not sure that a TBC server would decrease the 1.12.1 population by a lot. I would obviously help. But the the 2.4.3 would bring a lot of new players to the servers as well.

Opening up for serious donations, and maybe adding a 5$ subscription-fee, would however, not only sort out the masses, but also open up for economical opportunities, such as multiple servers, allowing a higher bandwidth of people.

Maybe I am mistaken.

A $5 subscription fee is a great way to get Blizzard to sue the shit out of the Nostalrius team.

By the way, for those on Nost-TBC, any idea how some people hit 70 so quickly?

You are correct I guess.

If you grab 100 Warsong Marks, just ride to northen Barrens and turn them in for exp. Take aside a few hours for this, and you'll be 70 in no time.
< Daedalos > Tauren Druid [PvP]
Leatherworking, Skinning, Cooking, Fishing
Daedalos
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Jolken » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:52 pm

How am I supposed to level? I made a character, started at Orgrimmar at level 1... Do they want me to go down and kill boars? I thought they wanted me to test PvP :(
Jolken
Tester

by Daemonist » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:52 am

Jolken wrote:How am I supposed to level? I made a character, started at Orgrimmar at level 1... Do they want me to go down and kill boars? I thought they wanted me to test PvP :(

I just started a character too, and the idea of starting from scratch so they can wipe me anyways is really unappealing. I know we're here for testing, but I really don't want to grind up to 60 as it is, much less so they can wipe the character. I thought I saw someone mention something about a free insta-60 though? Can anyone confirm this one way or another?
Daemonist
Tester

by Soupa » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:27 am

To hit 60, go to the front entrance of Orgrimmar. There is an NPC there which you speak to in order to boost to 60. Same thing for the Alliance in Ironforge.
Soupa
Grunt
Grunt

by Enraku » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:19 am

This is very exciting, I hope the TBC project lives up to the same quality as the vanilla one
Enraku - Guild Leader of <PROGRESSION>
Enraku
Private
Private

by Islykids » Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:08 pm

Holy shiiiiiiiiet I LOVE this server!!! :twisted:
Islykids
Tester

by Noxm » Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:14 pm

This open source project <3

TBC PTR back online with fixes proposed by Robinsch (https://github.com/robinsch )
Nostalrius PvP -
Noxm - <Core Raider of Emphasis>
Alt : Noxmk - Noxmq
Noxm
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by WTB BG Queue Pop » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:09 pm

Extremely unlikely you'll bring your unread mailbox with a character transfer for your 80 marks. In normal conditions you need a clear mailbox anyways
WTB BG Queue Pop
Private
Private

by twoarmed » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:48 am

Daedalos mentioned using Marks of Honor to hit 70 quickly, so I take it there is a vendor on the server that gives away those Marks. Does anyone know where that vendor is?
twoarmed
Tester

by Semick » Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:02 pm

I have a macbook with no way of extract zip folders. does anyone have a 2.4.3 client for mac that i don't have to unzip?
Thanks
Semick - 40 UD Priest PvP
Semick
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements