Nostalrius Burning Crusade project

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Nostalrius Burning Crusade project

by zamug » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:10 pm

Ghostly wrote:What else do you expect to happen on server after Naxx gets released? There is no vanilla content after T3, TBC is the only logical path to take.

Playing Vanilla WoW is not simply about progression for some people, like myself. Yes, I want to work my way through all of the available content; and in doing so, I want to "complete" my character. Retail prevents you from having the opportunity to complete your character. Moving to an expansion prevents you from doing this.

Progression for me is not simply about T4, T5, arena, etc. It is about getting exaulted reputation in as many, if not all possible, factions. It is about having fully explored every zone. It is about roleplaying in a strong and welcoming community - something that the later expansions killed / are slowly killing.

I respect that many people want progression; and the TBC server will provide that, as retail does too. What I want is vanilla, pure and simple. That's why I came here, that's the promise I bought in to, and so far that's the promise they are keeping.

Does that mean I do not welcome the announcement? No! As I said, I welcome it, so long as it is kept separate and does not mean the vanilla servers will suffer or be removed.

Edit: terrible spelling, don't drink and type!
Last edited by zamug on Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
New to Nostalrius? Need some tips? Read this guide..
zamug
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Ashix » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:10 pm

Doofoos wrote::o
I hope it will be launched in 2017, so we can clear all Vanilla content and jump in to TBC.

Not to mention the 10th anniversary of TBC retail release.
Ashix
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Krom » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:11 pm

:D............ :D .......:D............:D...........:D :D :D :D...........:D :D :D :D
:D............ :D ........:D............:D...........:D............:D.........:D...............
:D............ :D ........:D............:D...........:D............:D.........:D...............
:D :D :D :D........... :D :D :D :D.............:D :D :D :D.........:D :D :D :D
:D............ :D ................:D..................:D.........................:D...............
:D........... :D ................:D..................:D.........................:D...............
:D............ :D ................:D..................:D.........................:D :D :D :D

*autism intensifies*
Krom
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Space Lord » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:21 pm

Can't wait to play my 46346th Draenai paladin, but for the first time on flawless server!
Space Lord
Tester

by shakey1 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:35 pm

Can i move my PVE character to the TBC PVP server? (will there be restrictions between PVE and PVP movement)
Divana - Druid <AKA the Bomb>
<Infamous> Officer
shakey1
Private
Private

by Atina » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:39 pm

I'm so excited. I hope it will be released 2-3 months after KT is down. But it is sad that I can't keep my character on Vanilla server. Why can't we just copy character on TBC, and keep one on Vanilla?
Atina
Private
Private

by Cruzix » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:45 pm

Atina wrote:I'm so excited. I hope it will be released 2-3 months after KT is down. But it is sad that I can't keep my character on Vanilla server. Why can't we just copy character on TBC, and keep one on Vanilla?

Thats exacly whats gonna happen, afaik
Cruzix
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by salties » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:48 pm

Well i did tell them to make TBC, i guess they took my advice :-D
salties
Sergeant
Sergeant

by vathdaar » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:49 pm

MERGE WITH CORECRAFT.
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Noxm » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:58 pm

salties wrote:Well i did tell them to make TBC, i guess they took my advice :-D

No men, they have this idea since Nostalrius Begins.
Nostalrius PvP -
Noxm - <Core Raider of Emphasis>
Alt : Noxmk - Noxmq
Noxm
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements