240.000 people asking for wow legacy servers!

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: 240.000 people asking for wow legacy servers!

by Mird » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:55 pm

Daemon wrote:The adventure continues, spread the petition, speak up! You shall not have regrets: today, your past memories and nostalgia can open the way to an exciting future for everyone!

Could you elaborate about the destination and ETA?
Because I'm confused as ****.
Last edited by Mird on Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mird
Private
Private

by smilkovpetko » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:02 pm

https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic. ... 12#p298012 - Reminder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MPD5Z2u-pY

Everyone stay united , no matter who you are , no matter where are you from or what you are.

They tell us "they don't have resources and they don't want to create Vanilla Servers".
They tell us "it is not worth"

But they still Shut Down Vanilla Servers.

Do you want to save this server? Do you think that your voice won't be heard? Do you think they don't care?

They do , they care and they do so much otherwise they wouldn't shut it down.

Everyone Unite and spread on Internet everywhere , create videos on youtube and spread the word Nostalrius in Battlenet Forums more and more , every day . The more you do the better .

They think that "after 3 months" you will chill out and they will get away from this free , but they won't, only if you keep up they won't stand a chance.

Join to Peaceful Revolution and spread the word "We want Vanilla, let Nostalrius alive again" .

and just for everyone to know :

/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by melak » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:40 pm

I wonder and also hope that something will come out of all these talks with blizzard, if there is indeed a serious conversation going on between these two parties. If Nost dont feel like there is anything coming out of it, i hope they will tell us sooner rather than later, in order to not waste peoples time etc :) But heres hoping for the best! :D
A mage is never late
melak
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Sallerius » Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:43 pm

1st of all, my respect for ur work guys.On the other hand this letter is no different than blue post from "u think u do" person.Still we dont know nothing...Did u guys been in contact with Blizz staff?I have no problem with legacy servers support, but still, give us something to hold on.
Sallerius
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Tidbid » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:18 pm

If anything would ever happen out of this. It will take some time.
Tidbid
Tester

by callex » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:58 pm

ty my frend
callex
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by abbath » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:18 pm

if Blizzard decide to make vanilla, i prefer its to be at official software core (no bugs, stupid rules, etc)
abbath
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Kil » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:32 am

Hot dog.

The guys that thought stinkyqueue was developed specifically for Nost are now vanilla wow activists.

Keep up the pressure. It's a war of attrition. #TheDream
You are not special. No one knows your name. No one will remember your name. Nothing you do will matter. Ever.
Kil
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Mryul » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:53 am

The fight has just begun lads. Let's do this. Spread the word. If Blizzard keeps ignoring us, the majority of their player base will be playing private servers lmao. I wonder if they realise the adverse effects of shutting us down. Now the whole world knows they can play Vanilla if they want to.

Hopefully then, they will realise that we're just waiting to be able to play on official servers and they are the dumb ones for not having let us do it.

Also, hit them where it hurts. Unsubscribe. That's the only language they speak. Why pay a company that doesn't care about you?
Mryul
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by kariolaki » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:22 pm

DEJAVU STRIKES AGAIN!

Typical Limited Edition attitude:
http://i.imgur.com/eu8jhLn.png
kariolaki
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements