Account transfer information

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Account transfer information

by Rookums » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:00 pm

Quick question. My original Nost account was linked with a Yahoo email. Elysium seems to be unable to email the verification notice so I can't create a Yahoo email linked account. My question is would it be a bad idea to make a gmail linked account for my original Nost token if my account was originally a Yahoo mail account? I read that using a different email could flag me for later inspection, which is good to prevent account selling but I ain't doing that MY ASHKANDI.
Rookums
Tester

by Tarra » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:06 pm

I get the same reply with 3 different connections: "You must use the same IP to generate and consume the token."
Tarra
Tester

by Fagatron » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:07 pm

Pottu wrote:When you create a new Elysium account, it requires you to use a valid email address.

The elysium email sending doesnt work at all for me. not with validating new created accounts and not with forgot password from my elysium account.
Fagatron
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Pottu » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:11 pm

f your email changes between Elysium and Nostalrius, it does not mean that you will be automatically banned. You could use the same email on multiple accounts on Nostalrius, while Elysium does not allow that. Don't lose sleep over that.

Tarra wrote:I get the same reply with 3 different connections: "You must use the same IP to generate and consume the token."

Have you tried all the tricks reported in this thread?

Fagatron wrote:The elysium email sending doesnt work at all for me. not with validating new created accounts and not with forgot password from my elysium account.

If your ISP blocks Elysium for some reason, create a Hotmail/Gmail account and use that.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by Mryul » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:11 pm

Worked perfectly. Thank you.
Mryul
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: New ISP

by horriblepancake » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:13 pm

horriblepancake wrote:When Nost shutdown, I was using Comcast as my ISP but we switched to ATT a couple months back. When i tried my character transfer it said I needed the same IP as the one i had before. Is switching ISP my problem? How can i solve that? Thank you for your time whoever helps.

My problem is fixed. I remember I had a LAN party with a couple of friends one day. So I asked my friend whose house we were at and I asked him to try and recover my characters for me. It worked. So if anyone is having problems with the IP thing and you logged in from a friends house, or they played your account, try having them recover your characters
horriblepancake
Tester

by nordman » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:14 pm

I've tried Firefox, IE, Chrome and Chrome incognito all with the same result... don't really know why it isnt working
nordman
Tester

by Tarra » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:15 pm

I tried Incognito Chrome, different browsers (even internet explorer), I tried my home wifi and 2 phone tetherings. All get the same result.
Tarra
Tester

by Rookums » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:16 pm

Pottu wrote:f your email changes between Elysium and Nostalrius, it does not mean that you will be automatically banned. You could use the same email on multiple accounts on Nostalrius, while Elysium does not allow that. Don't lose sleep over that.

Thank you based Pottu
Rookums
Tester

by Spansk » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:17 pm

Pottu wrote:f your email changes between Elysium and Nostalrius, it does not mean that you will be automatically banned. You could use the same email on multiple accounts on Nostalrius, while Elysium does not allow that. Don't lose sleep over that.

So does this mean im not screwed?
Last edited by Pottu on Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed quote
Spansk
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements