How to use Nostalrius Bugtracker

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: How to use Nostalrius Bugtracker

by Shad0wsong » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:49 am

I tried to register for the bug tracker that was linked on the first page. I got a message saying congrats you have registered, etc. It said I was being sent a confirmation email and should use the link they sent me to verify my email.

But I have not gotten an email from them. I do not have a spam folder. So there is no spam folder I can check. I had this exact same kind of problem when trying to register for the new PvE forums. I have never gotten the confirmation email and have not been able to access those forums.

I am really stuck. I completed the long quest for the Enchanted Blood Robe (warlock quest), but the quest giver will not accept my items. Also, this quest had disappeared from my log after I picked up the first item requested - the gold thread from Booty Bay. I had to go all the way back to Booty Bay and Rachet from Arathi Highlands to try to find it. In Rachet, the quest was once more offered to me. So I took it again. I already had the gold thread, and could not get more of it. I went to get the smoldering coals, got them, and got the notice that the quest was complete. But the quest giver will not complete the quest. - and now I can't even report it on the Bug Tracker because it won't let me confirm my email address.

It's a long quest chain, had to travel back and forth all over the world, and do extra trips because of the quest disappearing. Very very frustrating that I can not even turn it in, and now I can't even report that I can't turn it in. This is an important lock quest. Very bad to not be able to complete it.

I do hope someone can help me with these issues - both with registering, and getting the quest to complete. I already tried relogging. I do have the option to abandon the quest - but it will destroy the items I have already collected and I would again have to travel all over the place to complete it - with no guarantee that it would work this time either.

Please help.
Shad0wsong
Grunt
Grunt

by Quickbowjob » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:07 pm

Second time trying to register without success never gotten the e-mail after months and tryed it again now still not working also username already exist... >.<

Congratulations. You have registered on Tuleap. Your new user name is: XXXXX

You are now being sent a confirmation email to verify your email address. Visiting the link sent to you in this email will activate your account.

Cannot cap AB flag Waiting to Resurrect:
http://i.imgur.com/3nVlRVe.png
Quickbowjob
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Buki » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:19 am

Most email providers will drop the verification message, best case they will throw it in junkmail as either Tuleap or their mail server is configured with an invalid reply email address.

Code: Select all
Subject: Tuleap: Email Change Confirmation
X-PHP-Originating-Script: 497:Mail.class.php
Content-type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8

noreply@http://report.nostalrius.org is not a valid email address. I messaged Viper on the forums months ago about this but he never replied back.
Buki
Grunt
Grunt

by Caramor » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:23 pm

Quickbowjob wrote:Second time trying to register without success never gotten the e-mail after months and tryed it again now still not working also username already exist... >.<

Congratulations. You have registered on Tuleap. Your new user name is: XXXXX

You are now being sent a confirmation email to verify your email address. Visiting the link sent to you in this email will activate your account.

Cannot cap AB flag Waiting to Resurrect:
http://i.imgur.com/3nVlRVe.png

Buki wrote:Most email providers will drop the verification message, best case they will throw it in junkmail as either Tuleap or their mail server is configured with an invalid reply email address.

Yeah, it was in my junkmail when I went to try and find the activation code so it should be in there.
Caramor
Private
Private

by hardzio » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:35 am

Sorry guy, but why cant i change realm, im on player test real and no one plays there ? have i done somethink wrong, how can i change realm
hardzio
Tester

by ChrisKela » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:40 pm

I couldt acces the bugtracker but:

Quest => Problem linked to a quest outside of an instance or a battleground:

The pre-q to Theramore Island.
Im lvl 37 and cant do any quests, cause of some quest about James Hyal.

Any fix?
ChrisKela
Tester

Previous

Return to Announcements