pretty new to wow

Share your secret tips about your favorite class here !

pretty new to wow

by tokki » Tue May 26, 2015 7:52 pm

Hey guys,

Few friends are playing here and i though i would give it a try. I didn't play much WoW on live due to RL being so busy. Anyway i guess im going through the same old what class should i play question. For now im looking for a class that is not 110 percent gear dependent mid range levels that will be more pvp focused.

I really like the idea of a Druid but ive been told they are difficult to play and do not have rez. I am sure i can figure out macros and play style but is the rez thing a real big issue?

I am also kind of interested in mags and rogues too.

Maybe i just need to play around with a few classes to see what i like. But any advice would be great.
tokki
Tester

Re: pretty new to wow

by Yungron » Tue May 26, 2015 11:26 pm

Rez isn't a huge deal unless you want to play the healer role if so I'd recommended priest. As for druid It's a Jack of all trades with you having bear and cat form but it is pretty gear dependant. In my opinion for what you're looming for I'd say roll mage good for long and mid range they don't have any healing abilities but you can grab first aid and be fine. Also in pvp they're solid with blue/green items so they aren't very gear dependant
Yungron
Tester

by tokki » Wed May 27, 2015 12:05 pm

cheers thanks for the advice. Mages do look like a lot of fun with the cc and damage spells.
tokki
Tester

by Armilus » Wed May 27, 2015 3:29 pm

Warlock is also a solid option. Mages and Warlocks both require a lot of skill and game knowledge to really excel but warlocks are WAY more forgiving if you are just learning the game.
Cadmus - Priest, Nostalrius Begins PvP
Stabsington - Rogue, Nostalrius Begins PvP
Armilus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Viorus » Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:29 pm

go with the druid. It sounds like thats what you really want to play.
Viorin, 60 Night Elf Druid (USA), Knight-Champion

"Strive for greatness."
Viorus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to Mechanics and classes