Warlock or Hunter ? (most raid friendly)

Share your secret tips about your favorite class here !

Warlock or Hunter ? (most raid friendly)

by Arkinok » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:31 pm

Hello !

I love to play Hunter but I've heard that it's hard to find a spot in raid. They're not needed that much.

Is Warlock a better choice then ? Or is it the same problem ? These are the only classes I'm interested to play ! :D
Arkinok
Tester

Re: Warlock or Hunter ? (most raid friendly)

by Bioness » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:30 pm

Warlocks provide some of the best raid utility in the game, Hunters have fiegn death, you decide.
Bioness
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by SuperDuck » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:55 am

Hunters are needed for removing enrage with tranquil shot for some bosses. They don't do quite the same DPS as the other pure DPS classes though so a raid won't take 8 hunters or whatever. You're still useful and needed though. Traps, if you know how to play, are fantastic CC for five mans, but many hunters don't play to their maximum potential...
SuperDuck
Grunt
Grunt

by Bioness » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:30 am

SuperDuck wrote:but many hunters don't play to their maximum potential...

Like not knowing how to time their auto attacks. :roll:
Bioness
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Undertanker » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:26 pm

Most raid friendly is def a warlock. 3 hunters in raid is good. More raid spots for locks. Soul Stones, summons, more damage, banish.

Above people are correct of not playing hunter correctly. Bad talent builds, wearing mail over leather with better stats, multi shot half the sheeps on domo, not FD until the add is in thier face, not using all the cc the have to help a healer when they get an add on then. Not using ice trap distracting shot. And just standing there taking hits after getting aggro. Not macroing and using keyboard to turn.
Undertanker
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Return to Mechanics and classes