What class should I choose between Paladin and Hunter?

Share your secret tips about your favorite class here !

What class should I choose between Paladin and Hunter?

by Rarfoster » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:53 am

As the title says, i am looking for advice from the community.

I understand it is like comparing apples to oranges, but what would I have a better time with in terms of farming and raiding? Would I have an easier time as a healer or a hunter looking for raid/groups?

I am not fully aware of what the actual class balance is at 60, what is needed and what is abundant, so if anyone with knowledge of the end game scene and perhaps experience with both classes could sell me on one or the other that would be great. I'd like to note I find both classes to be fun, each have their pros and cons to their playstyle. I am simply too indecisive and hope I can get some opinions!

Thank you for your time.
Rarfoster
Grunt
Grunt

Re: What class should I choose between Paladin and Hunter?

by St0rfan » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:42 am

Healers are needed. Hunters that know how to traq and trap are also in great demand, and will even more so with BWL.
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Ashyx » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:50 am

If you don't want to bang your head against the wall I suggest a hunter if you want an easier time leveling. Imo ofc.
Ashyx - Tauren Druid - PvP
Ashyx
Sergeant
Sergeant

by St0rfan » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:32 pm

Ashyx wrote:If you don't want to bang your head against the wall I suggest a hunter if you want an easier time leveling. Imo ofc.

Paladin isnt pretty easy to lvl actually. Just go 11 points down holy tree and get consecrate, after that start spending the rest in protection tree. Lvling paladin as prot is fun and easy.
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Return to Mechanics and classes