What class is needed on Nos?

Share your secret tips about your favorite class here !

What class is needed on Nos?

by Pesylizium » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:01 pm

Hi, i play WoW since Beta and i dont like the Wod und Legion.

So i want to join a classic wow server.

I know all classes, positivs and negatives.

So my question is which class is most needed on Nostalrius (Horde and Allianz)?

i hope you can help me.

best greetings
Pesylizium
Tester

Re: What class is needed on Nos?

by Heldunder » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:50 pm

more rogues and mages.
Heldunder
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Bioness » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:24 am

Bioness
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by JCarrill0 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:57 pm

We could use some more Paladins on horde side, and Shaman love on Alliance.

Trolling aside here... Warrior are the HIGHEST played class, which Warlocks & Druids in the lowest.
Now as for 60's and raiding, That I could not say since every guild has different needs to fill their ranks, your best bet is to join one, make what they need.

As for personal preference... Play what you feel you want to play. Make a Warrior if you want to tank! Make a Mage if you want to be a caster, or be a rogue if you want to DPS as melee. Make a priest if you like to heal. Warlock and Hunter also have pets if you want help as a range DPS.
Cant pick one specific role? Play a hybrid class, Druid, Paladin, Shaman!
JCarrillo - Highlord of <Heroes of Terenas>
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Bioness » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:07 pm

JCarrill0 wrote:Cant pick one specific role? Play a hybrid class, Druid, Paladin, Shaman!

What is this Wrath of the Lich King? Unless he is godly at that class, which if he were he wouldn't be asking what class to play, then he can expect to heal and nothing else with those classes in raids.
Bioness
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by JCarrill0 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:17 pm

Bioness wrote:What is this Wrath of the Lich King? Unless he is godly at that class, which if he were he wouldn't be asking what class to play, then he can expect to heal and nothing else with those classes in raids.

You said your opinion, I stated mine, whats wrong with my opinion? If he wants to play he can be whatever he wants. Maybe he wants to PvP, maybe he wants to raid, maybe he just wants to just enjoy the game and not care. I based my opinion on just the original post, not on assumptions. Relax :)

Bioness wrote:http://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3641

Try not to assume, he also might be wanting on the PvE server, so link that too in your post :)
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Undertanker » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:41 pm

I see most guild recruitments and and raid pugs always looking for the usual, ranged dps and heals on alli.

If you make a priest go dwarf. Druids are always a need and the more you progress the harder they are to find.
Pally are needed but not as much as the other two.

Mages are in moderate demand on alli, however when it comes to Naxx it will shift to raids wanting more warlocks than mages, thus the demand will shift.
Undertanker
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Thatoneguy » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:04 pm

In the 1 to 60 BiS - Pre raid gear tanks (read: Warriors) are the most needed. While you're raiding your best bet will be playing as a healer.

JCarrill0 wrote:Warrior are the HIGHEST played class, which Warlocks & Druids in the lowest.
Now as for 60's and raiding, That I could not say since every guild has different needs to fill their ranks, your best bet is to join one, make what they need.

For Horde this isn't the case. Warlocks rank fourth and Warriors aren't the most played class at level 60.
Thatoneguy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Bioness » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:23 pm

JCarrill0 wrote:
Bioness wrote:http://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3641

Try not to assume, he also might be wanting on the PvE server, so link that too in your post :)

If he has any iota of intelligence he would have read that link and saw that it also includes a link to the PvE census, something you clearly did not do. If I'm being harsh, fine, but you should make sure you are in the right before correcting others.

In case he or others do not take the 2 seconds to look at the PvE thread, the only difference is that Rogues are one of the lowest played classes on the PvE server, instead of being one of the highest like on the PvP one.
Bioness
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by JCarrill0 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:07 pm

Bioness wrote:If he has any iota of intelligence he would have read that link and saw that it also includes a link to the PvE census, something you clearly did not do. If I'm being harsh, fine, but you should make sure you are in the right before correcting others.

In case he or others do not take the 2 seconds to look at the PvE thread, the only difference is that Rogues are one of the lowest played classes on the PvE server, instead of being one of the highest like on the PvP one.

I was merely pointing out that you should post a link to the PvE one as well, i was aware already of the census. Sheesh!

I am not going to get in a debate over opinions, I could care less. Consider this my last post of the subject.
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Next

Return to Mechanics and classes