what is the most fun healer?

Share your secret tips about your favorite class here !

Re: what is the most fun healer?

by Ziphr » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:18 pm

I really really like my drood main
but I think priest is a bit more fun due to all the useable tools they have

roots only outdoors, sleep works on few important mobs and resto heals can be kind of clunky in certain situations

Im thinking pve apllications, pvp is a different beast entirely

never played resto sham in vanilla, paladins can be super useful but not my brand of fun- very straight forward
Ziphr
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by creative » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:39 pm

Resto druids are really good(fun) in WoLK. they not have to do feral charge in pvp and Swiftmend can crit 2/3 of health bar. Can solo heal VOA10h. If you bored of healing can go make pretty good tank.

Play Shaman: spam Chain Heal = profit
creative
Tester

by PriestInOurTime » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:31 pm

This is obviously a subjective topic, so you will get people prefering all the different classes.

I personally prefer Priest since they have by far the most tools and in most situations they are just straight up the strongest healer. That appeals to me.
Pristine realms... Industrial levels of stupidity.
PriestInOurTime
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Mimma » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:44 pm

Completely biased ... a Priest!

I've played paladins, but it always ends up in spamming Flash heal all the time (admitted, i am a bad pally healer).
I played druid as well, but that just went wrong.

No, Priests are fun, there's a spell for most situations. Bu again: completely biased ;-)
Mimma
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Botmaster5 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:47 pm

shadow priest with imp VE
<Titans of War> Xashe
"Behold those who have power, and who are not afraid to wield it. Behold... the warlocks!" - Gul'dan
Botmaster5
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by varth » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:26 pm

Priest, you just have so many tools for different things. Standard slow big heal, fast decent heal, big group heal, group heal aoe dmg, HoT, oh shit button shields, fade for agro management.
varth
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by TheFishyOne » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:27 pm

If you PvP, Pallies are (imo) not only ridiculously fun, but stupidly OP. You are nearly impossible to CC (with planning), VERY hard to kill, and there are few things more satisfying in PvP healing than BoPing a Gnomish Mage or Lock getting owned by a War/Rogue, and watching as he blows them to Kingdom Come. Basically, all your utility, which is rather situational in PvE, is brought to bear to its fullest in PvP.

Oh, and in WSG, when you have an asshole who simply WILL NOT cap the damn flag...BoP him! I've won a couple of WSGs with that handy trick!

PvE is a different story, and I find it to be QUITE boring. It's all subjective, tho. If you'd like to learn more about how Pallyhealing can be fun in PvE, contact Thorsky, an old guildie of mine.
TheFishyOne
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by PriestInOurTime » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:17 pm

TheFishyOne wrote:PvE is a different story, and I find it to be QUITE boring. It's all subjective, tho. If you'd like to learn more about how Pallyhealing can be fun in PvE, contact Thorsky, an old guildie of mine.

Drugs are illegal in most jurisdictions.
Pristine realms... Industrial levels of stupidity.
PriestInOurTime
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by TheFishyOne » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:01 am

Admittedly, after speccing Holy myself and healing a few PuG dungeons/raids, it was much more fun than I initially gave it credit for. After talking with some experienced Pallyhealers, downranking of one's FoL DOES become a very viable (and attractive) option once you have a certain level of +healing, just like any other healing class.

That said, if you have a Healadin, and are NOT aggravating the Horde regularly in BGs and/or organized world PvP in the ways that only Pallies can, you are simply not playing your class to its fullest!
TheFishyOne
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by DLXX » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:08 pm

LF current version of RDX
+ INCOMING HEALS

cheers
DLXX
DLXX - DLXXY - WXL
DLXX
Senior Sergeant