Nostalrius wiki/item/quest database.

Share your secret tips about your favorite class here !

Nostalrius wiki/item/quest database.

by Maestrom » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:54 pm

Hey folks,

Brand new to the server and loving it. I was wondering though if there was a searchable wiki or database specifically for nostalrius? Presumably, the item values on the current versions of the sites for retail are wrong. Is there a way to search for old items/quests without using wayback machine?

Thanks o/
Maestrom
Private
Private

Re: Nostalrius wiki/item/quest database.

by Bioness » Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:09 am

http://db.vanillagaming.org/

About as accurate as you will get.
Bioness
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by euronmisc » Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:32 am

Use the above link, and get atlas loot, then delete your WDB to get accurate item stats displayed from the server.
euronmisc
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Maestrom » Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:41 pm

Thanks!

I've never played on any private servers and I'm just using a fresh install from the getting started guide, do I still need to delete wdb?

Also, atlas loot says most of the items are unavailable until I've seen them in game. Is there a fix for that other than seeing them in game
Maestrom
Private
Private

by euronmisc » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:07 pm

You should be fine then. Re-delete WDB after every patch though. (So delete it if you installed the client and logged on before last sunday)

Right clicking items in Atlas should send a query to the server, which is basically atlas /poke-ing the server asking 'hey what are the stats on this thing', after right clicking the item should be available until you delete your WDB again.

On a side note, any items from AQ and Naxx will remain unsafe, since those aren't out on the server yet, and atlas relies on the server to give it the accurate info.
euronmisc
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to Mechanics and classes