Info about classes' value

Share your secret tips about your favorite class here !

Re: Info about classes' value

by smilkovpetko » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:49 pm

varth wrote:The fact that its more beneficial for a dps specced paladin to heal on certain boss fights speaks volumes about how awesome healing paladins are compared to the mediocre dps spec. If you brought competitive dps it would be more beneficial for you to dps, but you don't so you are required to heal.

The fact is because we are so bugged spec and class in server so we are forced with all this lies spilled by ana and you specific to struggle and heal and this list proves it how bugged we are and the reasons why we struggle:
https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=25556
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by davfer » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:03 pm

I've read most of your posts regarding this issue and to be quite honest, part of your logic is flawed. Can a pally tank or dps, yes, can they do it as efficiently/optimally as a warrior/rogue or other class can given the same gear level and player skill, most likely not given the skill sets of each. There is a difference between being able to accomplish a task and being able to do it efficiently and optimally which you refuse to recognize.
Last edited by davfer on Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
davfer
Tester

by varth » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:07 pm

Name 1 thing I said that is a lie, 1 thing. Quite frankly you two crazies are the liars saying paladins are comparable dps. Sure you can be middle/top of the pack in the lazier guilds, but the fact is.....

Compared to EVERY SINGLE dps class in the game, if both the paladin and other dps are in comparable gear and played/specced optimally, the paladin will do less damage.

The truth hurts dude, sorry to burst your bubble but there's this thing called reality. It's one thing for you to delude yourselves, but you guys keep lying on the forums to new people who may not know better and that's not cool.
varth
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Theloras » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:11 pm

varth wrote:Name 1 thing I said that is a lie, 1 thing.

Here's 2 for the price of 1

1. you and Ana quoting skewed and intellectually dishonest data parses (and keep doing so after I called you on it)
2. claiming that we cheesed Golemagg RaidStats by AoEing the Core Ragers (we did not yet you keep lying)

TLDR - you two fucks are liars pure and simple.
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Armilus » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:12 pm

Ya. I don't care if you want to play ret and are one of the better DPS in your guild.

It's a FACT that MOST guilds will NOT bring a ret paladin on raids. When new people post asking about the viability of their class and you guys tell them ret paladins are awesome DPS you are lying to them and wasting a shit load of their time. It takes a long time to level a character to 60 and tricking someone into leveling a class that they are not going to get to play the way they thought is a really shitty thing to do.

On top of that, you two shout down anyone that doesn't have the same opinion as you. It makes threads like this one useless. Feel free to state your view/opinion, then let other speak. When you flood threads with replies, all you are doing is trying to prevent others from giving their opinion. If your view is correct then you should not fear other views being expressed.
Cadmus - Priest, Nostalrius Begins PvP
Stabsington - Rogue, Nostalrius Begins PvP
Armilus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Theloras » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:37 pm

Armilus wrote:Ya. I don't care if you want to play ret and are one of the better DPS in your guild.

It's a FACT that MOST guilds will NOT bring a ret paladin on raids. When new people post asking about the viability of their class and you guys tell them ret paladins are awesome DPS you are lying to them and wasting a shit load of their time. It takes a long time to level a character to 60 and tricking someone into leveling a class that they are not going to get to play the way they thought is a really shitty thing to do.

On top of that, you two shout down anyone that doesn't have the same opinion as you. It makes threads like this one useless. Feel free to state your view/opinion, then let other speak. When you flood threads with replies, all you are doing is trying to prevent others from giving their opinion. If your view is correct then you should not fear other views being expressed.

we do let others speak and offer their points of view - but when trolls post absurdly skewed data parses or just pull shit out of their asses and flat out lie by claiming that either I or Palabubla cheesed the Golemagg fight by stacking Core Ragers then they are fair game to be called out for being the lying pieces of shit that they are.

"It's a FACT that MOST guilds will NOT bring a ret paladin on raids."

Ret can perform well in raids - it's just that with all the misinformation and flat out lies out there on what we can do that limits their acceptance.

You and others may not like what I have to say but you can't deny that I am telling the truth. I have never lied on the forums either here or back on Peenix.
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Levinas » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:44 pm

Theloras wrote:Ret can perform well in raids

You lied right there.
Greatness, at any cost.
Levinas
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Theloras » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:47 pm

Levinas wrote:
Theloras wrote:Ret can perform well in raids

You lied right there.

Piss off u trolling prick - we have Raid Stats showing what Ret can do - next thing you're gonna say is that they cheese meters right?
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Imbaslap » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:51 pm

still waiting on a server to fix the resistance table for mangos zero.
right now on every server, holy resistance is not a separate entity, but shared with the other 5 elements on the character sheet. (reason why there are so many bugs with holy spells and such)

with the bugged prismcharm as a great test(or any item/enchant with +all resist). use it to gain up to 150 resist all, have a pally use hammer of wrath, consecrate, or any holy damage ability and it gets almost fully resisted on damage for both binary and non-binary spells. this means that All resistance affixes are including holy resistance(some believe holy resist is linked to fire resist here). holy resistance should not be included in the all resistance affix or part of the character sheet of the 5 elements. this should also be the same for all NPC's and bosses as there are no mobs that should resist holy(because it is not part of the resistance sheet).
this is a mangos zero issue and would require a complete overhaul on it.

TLDR, don't expect pallys to get fixed anytime soon.
also waiting on the item from bug trio to test as well considering it is 100 all resistance. (maybe ISVV team can delve into this and confirm that holy resist is part of the all resist function)

I updated the findings to the bug report as well. https://report.nostalrius.org/plugins/tracker/?aid=2871
Last edited by Imbaslap on Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Imbaheals
<Blacklisted Raid Leader>
Local Horde Kidnapper of Tarren Mill.
Rift Allstar Cleric 2011-2013
World 1st and 2nds with guilds Addiction/Blackout/Babytown/Trinity.
https://www.youtube.com/user/imbaslap/videos
Imbaslap
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Levinas » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:55 pm

Theloras wrote:[

Piss off u trolling prick - we have Raid Stats showing what Ret can do - next thing you're gonna say is that they cheese meters right?

Greatness, at any cost.
Levinas
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Mechanics and classes