Hunters in PvP (OPvP and BGs)

Share your secret tips about your favorite class here !

Re: Hunters in PvP (OPvP and BGs)

by phyriel » Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:56 pm

Its often that in process of "dead zoning you" a mage will get hit, with asscandy u can toss 2k raptor strikes ez. Not bad. Once he manage to finally settle with his ass in place where u cant reach him aka deadzone u, u got feign death to cancel his cast, granades to stop his cast, scatter shot to daze him into trap, if u're night elf u have fd+shadowmeld to force them use some shit aoe to reveal you, meaning they have to use global cds and waste their precious frost nova time. Hunters are uber strong pvp class, you can 1v1 every one with right spec, gear, engineering and bring ton of utlity to group pvp, flare on healers possition to prevent cheap shot? nice, flare on wsg balcony and both entrances to prevent druid stealth pick? not bad. With skorpid pet draining healers mana for AB middle clashes while being able to burst on prio target? Hunters are a class that offer you huge learning curve but you never rly feel hopeless as to what you can do once you master it.
phyriel
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Kauerle » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:43 pm

phyriel wrote:

this and spam wing clip on every target
Kauerle
Grunt
Grunt

by Fagatron » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:08 am

I suggest u try typing an english text on an ipad with german auto correct on.
However i dont See why my skills in punctuation is of any importance here.
Your Statement that it is possible to deadzone effectively during peak times is utter bullshit.
Fagatron
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by wiseoldenemy » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:24 pm

fagatron is right idk what that other guy is talking about. Can't deadzone esp when its china time. Mage frost nova and walking like 2 yards away is not deadzone... lol some of the braindead ppl on here...
wiseoldenemy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Thatoneguy » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:03 pm

I see I caused quite the rockus by telling you all how it is, you can deadzone Hunters. All the scrubs and poor fucks got angry at the mere notion that you can actually abuse a Hunter's deadzone. There's something you all fail to understand: just because there is some lag at play doesn't mean that deadzoning is entirely impossible.

During the majority of my play time on Nostalrius I and the players I interact with didn't lag. I don't know if you guys are playing from America, playing from China, or another foreign part of the world who leeches from Europian technology or if your internet just plain sucks, in any case it's still possible to abuse the Hunter's deadzone.

Sure, you can blame lag sometimes but if you argue that you lag nearly 100% of your playtime I already know, you're the one fucking up.
Thatoneguy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Previous

Return to Mechanics and classes