What class to pick?

Share your secret tips about your favorite class here !

What class to pick?

by Potazeor » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:16 pm

I've tested some of the classes although im really not sure what i should go with. I can pretty much fill out any role. Im looking for a viable and enjoyable class mainly for pve content and i want it to be viable once the TBC server comes out aswell.
Please make some suggestions as to what i should try, thanks!
Potazeor
Tester

Re: What class to pick?

by Kasen » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:53 pm

This question has no definitive answer. It's a really personal thing about which class will suit you the best.
But from my own experience:
If you roll a class capable of healing, you will be expected to heal on max level. Rogues and hunters are overplayed on PvP server, so don't pick these unless you really want to, especially if you are PvE-oriented. Druids are the least played class and are generally wanted (if you join a guild which got MC/BWL on farm they will throw gear in your face).
Kasen
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Setup » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:22 pm

Kasen wrote:This question has no definitive answer. It's a really personal thing about which class will suit you the best.
But from my own experience:
If you roll a class capable of healing, you will be expected to heal on max level. Rogues and hunters are overplayed on PvP server, so don't pick these unless you really want to, especially if you are PvE-oriented. Druids are the least played class and are generally wanted (if you join a guild which got MC/BWL on farm they will throw gear in your face).
Setup
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Finalflash » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:33 pm

druid
Finalflash
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by St0rfan » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:00 am

Resto druid is the least played class on horde side. And tanks are always in high demand, you will literally have INSTANT access to all content as protection warrior.
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Botmaster5 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:54 pm

fem dwarf rogue - the dream
<Titans of War> Xashe
"Behold those who have power, and who are not afraid to wield it. Behold... the warlocks!" - Gul'dan
Botmaster5
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to Mechanics and classes