PlayTBC=Joke

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

PlayTBC=Joke

by Smokinwii » Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:21 pm

All this hype from some of the pvpers and such here about PlayTBC this week. Funny thing is they are being attacked, the server is obviously ran by kids and it's not a viable replacement until Nostalrius is back. Why you do this to me? Some good friends and players go to this server and I tell them...Its gonna be an unstable server and look...It's even worse than I could ever imagine.
Founder/GM PvE Guild: FarmsNdungeons
Smokinwii
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: PlayTBC=Joke

by Vanilladoomed » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:28 pm

Been 3days this server can't even give itself any fresh air,LOL
Vanilladoomed
Tester

by octet » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:52 pm

Smokinwii wrote:All this hype from some of the pvpers and such here about PlayTBC this week. Funny thing is they are being attacked, the server is obviously ran by kids and it's not a viable replacement until Nostalrius is back. Why you do this to me? Some good friends and players go to this server and I tell them...Its gonna be an unstable server and look...It's even worse than I could ever imagine.

Yeah, lots of hype with but no one with experience. If you're still looking for a server you can try http://nostalrius.pw/

It's a vanilla classic server based on the same principles as nostalrius .

Just play here until nost officially does something.
octet
Sergeant
Sergeant

by crime » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:57 pm

Im sorry but i wouldnt play on any server that tries to pretend to be nostalrius out ot simple principle.

I dont care how good that server is - they are trying to trade of the good nostalrius name. They need to differentiate themselves and build up in there own right.

The devs for nostalrius have been pretty clear on this - there is currently no heir apparent for nostalrius, and there may never be.
crime
Grunt
Grunt

by Quickbowjob » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:41 pm

Quickbowjob
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Noxm » Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:56 pm

Nostalrius PvP -
Noxm - <Core Raider of Emphasis>