I think Kronos is getting DDoS'd

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

I think Kronos is getting DDoS'd

by Vaulken » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:42 am

Tried to go on their website and it's either down or loading real slow, is Lizard Squad just DDoS'ing everyone for the 'luls' again?
Vaulken
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: I think Kronos is getting DDoS'd

by Sallerius » Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:51 am

I dont see how is this post interesting for Nost community?
Sallerius
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Smokinwii » Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:18 pm

Kronos is being played by the scum of Nost.

Kronos is not associated with Nost other than being Vanilla and give me a month, id make a server more stable.
Founder/GM PvE Guild: FarmsNdungeons
Smokinwii
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Petroix » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:43 pm

Kronos is a total shit i get dc every 20 min with rollbacks omg
Petroix
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by octet » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:47 pm

Petroix wrote:Kronos is a total shit i get dc every 20 min with rollbacks omg

Yeah, I tried Kronos but the development is really slow. Plus its not a new server, I would rather start on a fresh server.
octet
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Norjak » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:21 pm

Just questing to level 15-ish I've seen several scripting & pathing errors. They are not the same quality as Nost was. I know people like to compare the two projects, but the attention to detail isn't the same.
The first bugged quests I came across on Nost were in an out of the way location where many people don't go, and that wasn't until the late 30's. (It was shortly after the server went live so they probably fixed it already.)
Norjak
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Snagprophet » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:44 pm

There's also a lower drop rate on kronos than Nost. Whenever I mention this I'm always meet with "welcome to vanilla"
Snagprophet
Grunt
Grunt

by Crowley » Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:07 pm

I've been playing on Kronos and yea there definitely is a lower droprate. Took me 3 days to get basic quest/mob drops and not due to population issues. On the plus side I've honestly d/c way more in Nost than I have in Kronos. Lag is nonexistent, view distance is great. Other good things I've noticed about Kronos is there is a online player limit, I've waited in queue a few times, but I don't mind because it increases the quality of play once I'm in. And leastly they just activated a VPN and Proxy detector to help keep the game clean.

I'll always love Nost but Kronos runs infinitely smoother than Nost did in the last few months of its existence.
Crowley
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Noxm » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:28 pm

@Crowley they cap the server @5k population, if nostalrius had done that its will be same quality
Nostalrius PvP -
Noxm - <Core Raider of Emphasis>
Alt : Noxmk - Noxmq
Noxm
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

Return to Off topic