Kronos is full, What does this mean to Blizzard?

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

Kronos is full, What does this mean to Blizzard?

by wowmad » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:50 pm

On this tweet, you can see that Kronos is full...
https://twitter.com/jLoganH/status/723239707207815168
What does this mean to Blizzard? #YouThinkYouDoButYouDont

WowMad
Against any intolerance in the form of confrontation over the beautiful people
wowmad
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: Kronos is full, What does this mean to Blizzard?

by wampuskitty » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:05 pm

Does it mean time to shut Kronos down with a C&D order to their server company?
wampuskitty
Grunt
Grunt

by scorpadorp » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:12 pm

I'd suggest editing the picture to remove your account name, because if people spam login with wrong info you get temp locked out of it
scorpadorp
Grunt
Grunt

by colezz2 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:24 pm

it means its time to learn about prt scr
colezz2
Grunt
Grunt

by Digsby » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:56 pm

It means they don't like easy money the could be getting?
Digsby
Private
Private

by Gankfest » Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:08 am

wampuskitty wrote:Does it mean time to shut Kronos down with a C&D order to their server company?

Probably, then all that is left is Feenix, but that's the only other server I know of. I thought about rolling on Kronos, but it's not worth it if everything will just get deleted. :/

I think it's funny that more people play on Vanilla servers, than they do on servers that have newer content...
Gankfest
Private
Private

by Aslan3 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:14 am

If they shut down all servers apart from feenix they reached their goal. 0 players playing legacy servers xD.
But there are some others. Vanillagaming which is horrible, rebirth never tried but legit sources actually said the scripts are way beyond nostalrius... Might be fanboys but I trust the guy who said it usually. Valkyrie, never tried but wasnt it mainly russian? Kronos is like nost just a little worse and way easier.. 1.12.1 itemisation, they already have D2, 5g respec cap, nature resistance craftables and so on... And it pisses me off that 50% of the mobs are bugged inside walls and on rooftops!
Aslan3
Private
Private

by scorpadorp » Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:35 am

Aslan3 wrote:Kronos is like nost just a little worse and way easier..

Yeah unfortunately :/ I had followed Kronos a bit before joining Nostalrius, so I thought the main issue about the server was the population, but the scripting and stuff would be fine. But in reality, Nostalrius was way above Kronos in terms of quality and consistency.

Nostalrius really put in that 101% effort into getting everything working like they wanted to.
scorpadorp
Grunt
Grunt

by Sharax » Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:24 pm

I'm puttering around the night elf starting zone. I noticed that the mobs sometimes blink to your location. The spiders in the cave sometimes float up the walls. Those damn Timberlings aren't dropping seeds for the damn quest (after about 10 kills).

If the starter zone has these fails already, it doesn't bode well for the rest of it. Warmane was a lot more polished comparatively.

Sigh. I hope Bliz gives in.
@CharaxS
Sharax
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Trixyy » Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:00 pm

Gankfest wrote:
wampuskitty wrote:Does it mean time to shut Kronos down with a C&D order to their server company?

Probably, then all that is left is Feenix, but that's the only other server I know of. I thought about rolling on Kronos, but it's not worth it if everything will just get deleted. :/

I think it's funny that more people play on Vanilla servers, than they do on servers that have newer content...

rebirth? its smaller pop wise, but that has its own advantages
Trixyy
Grunt
Grunt

Return to Off topic