Warmane lorderon server. The new top private server.

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

Re: Warmane lorderon server.

by trucqulent » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:34 pm

I play on warmane.

- The population strong. I can't say if the stated numbers are real or not, but population wise it's without question the largest server now. No one else comes close.
- They put a lot of work in. They're dedicated. I can assure you that much.
- If you're only interested in "hardcore" raiding... I will vouch that it's the next best alternative.
- However, If you're looking for that all around experience, its not the same. Don't expect the nostalrius experience or else you'll be left disappointed.

1) It's a wrath server, and they primarily focus on wrath content. the open world zones below 70 are nothing close to what Nost was. I even mentioned on forums if they'd update to the nost core once it's released, and the thread was deleted.

2) the community is relatively grumpy. Not that fun and playful atmosphere we had here. Lord is very much in favor of "hardcore", to a degree that can get kind of annoying at times.

3) Nostalrius was focused on the "real blizzard experience" and quality above all else. Warmane has this vision of what the server should be, and for better or worse its not as blizzlike as we've come to expect.
Last edited by trucqulent on Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
trucqulent
Private
Private

Re: Warmane lorderon server. The new top private server.

by redcocaine » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:40 pm

Population is not based off of how many people are dueling or standing in a city or battleground.

So anyone basing population off of that is incorrect.

Alot of new players are adding to the population because of nost shut down.

If you simply read the posts on the website you would see your wrong.
redcocaine
Private
Private

by Petroix » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:43 pm

But Warmane is Wotlk are u mad? Wow = vanilla and tbc everything < is crap.
Petroix
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Sham » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:54 pm

Few things if you consider playing on this server:

-It's not fully Blizz-like WoTLK. They let community vote on features. And as a result server doesnt have hairlooms and dungeon finder (both were in WoTLK). You'll have to go to dungeon or use summoning stone.
-There is shop where you can buy high level gear. But its not BiS and costs shitton (like 50 euro a piece). Appears this shop covers costs for server and GMs salaries.
-GMs actually respond to tickets and solve problems.
-It has new WoD models if you download client from their site.
-Quests are working well in all continents: vanilla, BC, WoTLK. Might be some bugs, but nothing crucial.
-Pretty big influx of Nost players atm. There are even guilds for Nost players. The Righteous (alliance) is one of them.
-Low level BGs arent very active.
-Big russian community with several raiding russian guilds.
-Stability is very impressive for such high population. More stable then Nost was.

But yeah, its not vanilla if you want exactly that. Its wotlk with all new features and revamped talents.
Hunter Insanitty (29 twink)
Warrior Insannity (29 twink)
Warlock Inssanity (29 twink)
Priest Darksanity (29 twink)
<Amost Thirty> guild
Sham
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by redcocaine » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:00 pm

If population is what signifies the best private server (which it is because thats why nost was) the choice becomes obvious.
redcocaine
Private
Private

by lasttravel » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:00 pm

redcocaine wrote:If population is what signifies the best private server (which it is because thats why nost was) the choice becomes obvious.

That's true then how can you be proud of your faked population?
lasttravel
Grunt
Grunt

by Sharax » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:32 pm

Sham wrote:Few things if you consider playing on this server:

-It's not fully Blizz-like WoTLK. They let community vote on features. And as a result server doesnt have hairlooms and dungeon finder (both were in WoTLK). You'll have to go to dungeon or use summoning stone.
-There is shop where you can buy high level gear. But its not BiS and costs shitton (like 50 euro a piece). Appears this shop covers costs for server and GMs salaries.
-GMs actually respond to tickets and solve problems.
-It has new WoD models if you download client from their site.
-Quests are working well in all continents: vanilla, BC, WoTLK. Might be some bugs, but nothing crucial.
-Pretty big influx of Nost players atm. There are even guilds for Nost players. The Righteous (alliance) is one of them.
-Low level BGs arent very active.
-Big russian community with several raiding russian guilds.
-Stability is very impressive for such high population. More stable then Nost was.

But yeah, its not vanilla if you want exactly that. Its wotlk with all new features and revamped talents.

That's actually kinda interesting. I'm OK of not being 100% true if they actually get rid of things (like Dungeon Finder) which helped destroy WoW.

I might have to check it out. I always liked the first three releases.
@CharaxS
Sharax
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Remember_Nostalrius » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:29 am

Hey guys! Wondering who else is on Warmane - Lordaeron right now, and what guilds are you joining and/or forming? I'm on some Horde characters there and wanna see about coming togethere with some refugees. I'll be mainly on Jozlaka or Srekzagral if you want to add me in-game.
Remember_Nostalrius
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Scamp » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:39 am

Playing on alliance as Ream atm, feel free to add me if you want to talk shit about blizzard

Pop doesn't seem fake to me. You guys remember people said nost's population was faked too.
Scamp
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by ceen2 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:01 am

Warmane = pay to win

Their shop is ridiculous, everyone playing there never understood Nostalrius.
Worst WoW servers ever.
ceen2
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Off topic