NEW SERVER

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

Re: NEW SERVER

by walagawad » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:47 am

ahlaundoh ching chong And FooFStaH <SORRY> keK randoms never heard of in my life stay bad kiddos :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: let's see if you pass 1500 rating Foofsta and Alaundoah got beat by Psychotic premade how feel 1-10

p.s the worst warrior and priest on server i vouCH FOR KungenTV and Jackpottku to beat you in 2v2 Xd
Last edited by walagawad on Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
walagawad
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by walagawad » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:50 am

Jurary wrote:ITT:

a spic nerd acting as if it matters who goes what faction in tbc cuz paladin class aint there to carry one faction

Jurary mr 10k hk on nost and 1000 hks on ED still have room to talk bruh?
walagawad
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Ahlaundoh » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:04 am

walagawad wrote:ahlaundoh ching chong And FooFStaH <SORRY> keK randoms never heard of in my life stay bad kiddos :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: let's see if you pass 1500 rating Foofsta and Alaundoah got beat by Psychotic premade how feel 1-10

p.s the worst warrior and priest on server i vouCH FOR KungenTV and Jackpottku to beat you in 2v2 Xd

i've never lost playing in a premade on nost, and foof and i have both been 3k in 3s
nice try faggot
Ahlaundoh
Grunt
Grunt

by walagawad » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:08 am

kk you are monkeynews lmao yeah you guys were merciless gladiators + vengeful ye ye stay low random no on knows you and no one wiLL crYYyYyyyy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by walagawad on Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
walagawad
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Ahlaundoh » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:09 am

walagawad wrote:kk you are monkeynews lmao yeah you guys were merciless gladiators + vengeful ye ye stay low random

dunno what that's supposed to mean
Ahlaundoh
Grunt
Grunt

by walagawad » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:11 am

Ahlaundoh wrote:
walagawad wrote:kk you are monkeynews lmao yeah you guys were merciless gladiators + vengeful ye ye stay low random

fixed it for you buddy just saying you are a nobody XDD you are talking like your the top warrior on this server lol best warirors monkeynews, temp , tharkz sorry to hurt your feelings
walagawad
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Ahlaundoh » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:15 am

not here to bash monkeynews, but i'm pretty sure he didn't get rank 1 in s2/s3 according to his armory, and even if he did, it's still a tbc rank 1 title
not gonna bother linking my armory, but here's foof's r1 + 3k druid: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... aha/simple
you're shit just like your dumb spic boyfriend vathdar
Ahlaundoh
Grunt
Grunt

by Rektafor » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:16 am

Ahlaundoh wrote:

Who is this 400 pound american faggot random? Never seen him or foofstafaggot in my lifeee... "Never lost against premade on nost" when did you ever play a premade you random shitter kek,,, its funny how these little rats show up when server is shutting down to gain some fame.. But not when server was live kek,, random shits go back to mommy and daddys basement
Rektafor
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Rektafor » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:17 am

Ahlaundoh wrote:not here to bash monkeynews, but i'm pretty sure he didn't get rank 1 in s2/s3 according to his armory, and even if he did, it's still a tbc rank 1 title
not gonna bother linking my armory, but here's foof's r1 + 3k druid: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... aha/simple

How much he pay for account/carry ? better yet how much he pay for namechange
Rektafor
Sergeant
Sergeant

by walagawad » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:18 am

Ahlaundoh wrote:not here to bash monkeynews, but i'm pretty sure he didn't get rank 1 in s2/s3 according to his armory, and even if he did, it's still a tbc rank 1 title

I never said monkeynews was r1 s2 or s3 or w/e I just said that he is 100x a better warrior than you will ever be crYYY for you nice fake account and name change similar to his crYYyYY hahahhahaa :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
walagawad
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Off topic