Warmane lorderon server. The new top private server.

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

Re: Warmane lorderon server. The new top private server.

by Xaverius » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:09 pm

Well, the last time I was there, it was still Molten and the quality was very slightly above stock TC2, so something any server could achieve.

But that was year ago, so this is very likely outdated.
Freedom was our highest good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6MGhMCQbgk
It's not us to go under the yoke.
We. Will. NOT! BOW!
Xaverius
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Remember_Nostalrius » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:35 pm

Hey guys, I don't really care about the politics or the cash shop of this server or what it did in the past. I have a friend on Warmane now and that at the moment is what counts for me, as well as seeing which other Nost players have ended up here Hordeside, so we can see about trying to stick together and form a community.
Remember_Nostalrius
Sergeant
Sergeant

by llatas » Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:00 pm

Sham wrote:Lmao at all those lies and bullshit to discredit Lordaeron. They dont sell Shadowmourne in shop. Max level items in shop are 200, so there are no BiS items sold for 80 levels. Raiding is still relevant. Yes they sell some stuff, but since its very expensive, only 1% of population buys gear and it allows them to get some cash to pay GMs who actually communicate with players, and for quality hosting that doesnt lag at 11k peak.

The rumor that Warmane lies about online numebers is horsebullshit. Its clear that server is very popular, there are people everywhere in big numbers. They dont need to lie about it. And today there was actually 4400 online figure (pretty low number compared to 11k peak). If they are lying about population, why wouldnt they tweak it to look more impresive, huh?

But most importantly, server is very well scripted with very little bugs. Trashtalk Lordaeron all you want, it is the most popular and one of the best private servers available.

U are the only one lying here,

1 they don't sell SM in lordareon shop YET, because icc is still out of the game, wait till 3.3 patch and then talk again, even malaco said about that in his stream.

2 max items lvls in shop are always under current tier NOW, only while PROGRESSION, wait for the s8 or ask any gm.

3 population is FAKED, as they always did, I joined that molten garbaje server because AT merged with them, I know some staff members and even they told me how molten fakes population, they did it before as molten server (best servers, gm stealing all server donations money and deleting all the chars and backups and the fuckign braindead players leveling now again LOL), did you played nostalrius?, nostalrius lag happens with +13k online, nostalrius population was true, join lordaeron and tell me WHERE THE FUCK ARE THOSE 11K PLAYERS, because a lot of places are EMPTY, can't be more different with nostalrius.

Wait till server morning disconect and until the next reconect you will see how they can't even turn off population numbers in the webpage xDD, pop is high yes, but high means 4-5k MAX, 11k? hahahahah srly

Even more, I´m NOW playing at lordaeron only to raid ulduar patch, I´m BOoTING since lvl6, I´m lvl76now in a x1 realm with 11kplayers?jk and I´m still not banned, seriuosly? try to bot in nostalrus, u will get 324942394 reports but where are lordaeron population?

about bugs, are u serious? is "decent" ok but no major bugs? this season all tops are holy pallys because beacon of light heals X2 HAHA, fixed after month and half waiting.. no words

sorry bad english
llatas
Private
Private

by Sham » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:20 am

llatas wrote:U are the only one lying here,
1 they don't sell SM in lordareon shop YET, because icc is still out of the game, wait till 3.3 patch and then talk again, even malaco said about that in his stream.

Oh yea? First you people say, I quote:
"They intentionally bugged Shadowmourne quest chain and Shadowmourne was (and still is) only available via cashshop. They made millions of dollars out of it"
Now you saying they dont sell SM but _might_ sell.

so much legit arguments..

llatas wrote:population is FAKED, as they always did

Said who? Seriously you can repeat this crap all over again, but I keep seeing people everywhere. Does it feel as packed as Nost? No. But thats because there are tons of 70-80 people who are leveling in BC and WoTLK zones or sitting in Dalaran. Still most of the time noobies zones are very well populated. It doesnt look fake at all unless you want to tell me all those people are bots created by gms to trick everyone.

Lordaeron is often praised on reddit in this sub: https://www.reddit.com/r/wowservers/com ... lordaeron/
Hunter Insanitty (29 twink)
Warrior Insannity (29 twink)
Warlock Inssanity (29 twink)
Priest Darksanity (29 twink)
<Amost Thirty> guild
Sham
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Remember_Nostalrius » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:59 pm

I doubt the population on Warmane is being faked. When I used Auctioneer on Nostalrius, it usually topped out just shy of 200 pages to scan, while Warmane is consistently in the 700s (both Hordeside). Unless there is some radically different way page numbers are being calculated in vanilla Auc and WoLK Auc, or the conspiracy to gin the numbers somehow extends to the AH as well, it seems pretty real.
Last edited by Remember_Nostalrius on Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Remember_Nostalrius
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Sharax » Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:04 am

Server seems populated, including leveling zones. I think this is the one I'll try out for awhile.
@CharaxS
Sharax
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by vido » Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:51 am

I left bots on unmonitored doing fucking BGs for 24hr+ straight on molten wow and didn't get banned. The bot was topping scoreboards too once i got the honor set.
vido
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Blib » Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:15 am

redcocaine wrote:People just want to discredit the server. Official announcements on the servers website confirm these numbers true.

STOP USING OLD POSTS AND VIDEOS AS PROOF.

if you simply read the websites posts you can see it is not faked.

Oh you mean official announcements from the exact same people who are responsible for the fake pop?
That sounds like a reliable source.
Blib
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by llatas » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:24 am

Sham wrote:
llatas wrote:U are the only one lying here,

Oh yea? First you people say, I quote:
"They intentionally bugged Shadowmourne quest chain and Shadowmourne was (and still is) only available via cashshop. They made millions of dollars out of it"
Now you saying they dont sell SM but _might_ sell.

so much legit arguments..

llatas wrote:population is FAKED, as they always did

Said who? Seriously you can repeat this crap all over again, but I keep seeing people everywhere. Does it feel as packed as Nost? No. But thats because there are tons of 70-80 people who are leveling in BC and WoTLK zones or sitting in Dalaran. Still most of the time noobies zones are very well populated. It doesnt look fake at all unless you want to tell me all those people are bots created by gms to trick everyone.

Lordaeron is often praised on reddit in this sub: https://www.reddit.com/r/wowservers/com ... lordaeron/

Are you retarded or wtf is wrong with you?

I´m talking ABOUT LORDAERON, their NEW PROGRESSIVE REALM, HOW THE FUCK DO YOU WANNA BUY SHADOWMOURNE IF FUCKING ICC IS NOT RELEASED YET?, they are raiding fucking naxx with ulduar release soon.

and yes, sm was in molten shop before (FOR THEIR OTHER REALMS), with the fucking legal chain bugged like they sold halion gear in the market with that raid closed, check fucking forums >bis donator list / bis no donator list... and sm will be in lordaeron shop after icc release because is money and molten staff only cares about money.

There are like another 394239 reddits with ppl talking about population, nice one u linked rolf, they even bugged/changed /who ingame because some ppl started linking in his forum (with instant delete) proofs with addons, showing a lot of bots doing nothing over and over, like a month at the same lvl, nice job staff at least some ppl in hinterlands xdxd

Is fun because yesterday I got lvl80, booting from lvl7 to lvl80, still waiting my ban, what a populated server :lol: :lol:

even more, yesterday I saw my fucking bot with another 2 fucking bots fighting with the same mob in zul'drak, I think I saw more bots than real players while leveling, no reports because every1 leveling is a bot xD let's see now because is even harder get a dungeon group with randoms, again where are you 11k players?

don't trust me? try it yourself

Server is okey, scripting is okey because the other wotlk servers are a big shit (at least progressive servers without ulduar released), but is not the "new top private server" rolf

Eddit: and yes, I recommend play lordaeron if you want to play wotk, is the best option atm, but don't expect something like nostalrius because population is not the same and staff is by far more retarded than nostalrius staff, server without dungeon finder forever (I don't care about this but 100% blizzlike jk) ridiculous pvp progression, invented nerfs %, leveling exp modified etc, the most hardcore wotlk server because they want, oc
llatas
Private
Private

by Xaverius » Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:45 pm

llatas wrote: server without dungeon finder forever (I don't care about this but 100% blizzlike jk) ridiculous pvp progression, invented nerfs %, leveling exp modified etc

So apart from that dungeon finder it's like all the wotlk servers that existed during retail's cata that tried to be progressive.
Freedom was our highest good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6MGhMCQbgk
It's not us to go under the yoke.
We. Will. NOT! BOW!
Xaverius
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Off topic