NEW SERVER

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

Re: NEW SERVER

by Ahlaundoh » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:24 am

yeah keep telling yourself that
Ahlaundoh
Grunt
Grunt

by Rektafor » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:27 am

anyone can buy account with 3x gladiator and just name change it... and you linking his armory is enough for me to drop to that conculsion .. how come u nerds didnt get gladiator in any MoP/Cata seasons? 2.3k Cr in MoP when u claim youve made it to 3k ,, Purchased account mate any dumbass can see that.. you're mocking monkey for getting gladiator/r1 in bc when all the gladiators on your friends purchased account are in wotlk, get the fuck out of here kiddo
Rektafor
Sergeant
Sergeant

by mugshotx » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:31 am

Rektafor wrote:anyone can buy account with 3x gladiator and just name change it... and you linking his armory is enough for me to drop to that conculsion .. how come u nerds didnt get gladiator in any MoP/Cata seasons? 2.3k Cr in MoP when u claim youve made it to 3k ,, Purchased account mate any dumbass can see that.. you're mocking monkey for getting gladiator/r1 in bc when all the gladiators on your friends purchased account are in wotlk, get the fuck out of here kiddo

holy shit how autistic are you
mugshotx
Private
Private

by Rektafor » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:31 am

p.s. gladiator was 2.3-2.5k during MoP seasons US bracket, that account u bought only made it to duelist, shouldve waited for him to get gladiator in MoP before purchasing it :(
Rektafor
Sergeant
Sergeant

by justwoo » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:32 am

Rektafor wrote:p.s. gladiator was 2.3-2.5k during MoP seasons US bracket, that account u bought only made it to duelist, shouldve waited for him to get gladiator in MoP before purchasing it :(

how fucking stupid you are is literally astronomical
justwoo
Grunt
Grunt

by walagawad » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:32 am

mugshotx wrote:
Rektafor wrote:anyone can buy account with 3x gladiator and just name change it... and you linking his armory is enough for me to drop to that conculsion .. how come u nerds didnt get gladiator in any MoP/Cata seasons? 2.3k Cr in MoP when u claim youve made it to 3k ,, Purchased account mate any dumbass can see that.. you're mocking monkey for getting gladiator/r1 in bc when all the gladiators on your friends purchased account are in wotlk, get the fuck out of here kiddo

holy shit how autistic are you

mugshot stfu I think your "3k rated buddys" can defend themselves

p.s steezy says hi
walagawad
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Rektafor » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:34 am

HAHAHAHAHAHA this fucking autistic shitter went to tell his whole guild to defend him on forums, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH lmfao AYY LAD Why cant you defend yourself HAHAHAA, MULTI GladiaTOR CAnt even defend himself on forums... my point exactly .. go purchase a WoD r1 now maybe people will believe it more if its a recent season
Rektafor
Sergeant
Sergeant

by justwoo » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:34 am

Rektafor wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHA this fucking autistic shitter went to tell his whole guild to defend him on forums, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH lmfao AYY LAD Why cant you defend yourself HAHAHAA, MULTI GladiaTOR CAnt even defend himself on forums... my point exactly .. go purchase a WoD r1 now maybe people will believe it more if its a recent season

he did defend himself, you're just too fucking dumb and toothless to understand what he's saying
justwoo
Grunt
Grunt

by walagawad » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:35 am

justwoo wrote:
Rektafor wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHA this fucking autistic shitter went to tell his whole guild to defend him on forums, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH lmfao AYY LAD Why cant you defend yourself HAHAHAA, MULTI GladiaTOR CAnt even defend himself on forums... my point exactly .. go purchase a WoD r1 now maybe people will believe it more if its a recent season

he did defend himself, you're just too fucking dumb and toothless to understand what he's saying

saying the guy that got 1v1 by the worst mage on this server
walagawad
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Rektafor » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:36 am

justwoo wrote:

Nah All i see is 2 ppl from SoRRy posting within 20 seconds of eachother cause your officer forced you to hahaha, I really think I made your buddy really mad
Rektafor
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Off topic