Vanilla RE

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

Re: Vanilla RE

by Gehere » Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:20 am

Hope some of you tried looking at the project again.

The server and it's players are really evolving. Calling them scammers were really not fair.

This is looking VERY stable. They'll even put up a Nostalrius PvE server. Me like!
Gehere
Grunt
Grunt

by gregoras1 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:52 am

this is project that we all need to go to to revive the community
gregoras1
Grunt
Grunt

by Xaverius » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:45 am

OkieDokie wrote:Vanilla RE is posting on their facebook page that they will launch server 48 hours after they are given data, with an added ETA of Sunday/Monday (today/ tomorrow).

Well, it's Tuesday, how is that working out for them?
Freedom was our highest good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6MGhMCQbgk
It's not us to go under the yoke.
We. Will. NOT! BOW!
Xaverius
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Noxm » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:00 pm

that is big scam, i dont even know how they can assume to take the name nostalrius.. and be associate with them.

Nostalrius PvP -
Noxm - <Core Raider of Emphasis>
Alt : Noxmk - Noxmq
Noxm
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by gamerspt » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:14 pm

This project looks legitimate.

Yes it is using the Nostalrius Name, however since Nostalrius Begins said they will not continue serving us, I don't see why someone else can't take the mantle of Nostalrius.

I think it is wrong to call it a Scam if you have no proof- their development team and admins have been very forthcoming and seem to be acting in best-faith towards Nostalrius Begins Team and the Community.

They have released a beta server and seem to be very serious about making Nostalrius continue.

Why all the hate?
gamerspt
Grunt
Grunt

by gamerspt » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:22 pm

One of the Vanilla.RE GM's made a statement:

There is one hater, and he has been burning us, since we spoke "publicly" about our project.

I'm not sure why he has so much hate, but one thing is certain - he has VERY little knowledge about why we are here. Noxqm is just one guy, asking everyone not to trust some "random" internet scam, while he, himself, is infact nothing but a random internet guy himself. Very hard for me to see the logic here.

As for the NanoNostalrius guy posting - I'm surprised if this is the real Nano.

What are we lying about? Where do we make promises we can't keep?

We have NEVER claimed to have exclusive access to the Nostalrius Core. We have never claimed to have already made it public. We haven't even once asked anyone of you to register on our project, using the credentials, you used on the Nostalrius server.

Not once.

Find me just one post, from our official STAFF, making this claim - just one. I'm certain you can't.

What we have said though, is that we will be updating our server with the Nostalrius Core, once it becomes AVAILABLE. And that we plan to implement the player database, when we gain access to it.

Nothing has changed about this. We can't give you, what Nostalrius hasn't released yet.

We have made public posts, from the information that has been given to us, from THE NOSTALRIUS TEAM - we never made anything up.

The hate towards this server is something we can't control. Most of it comes from us using the Nostalrius name, on our project.
But our name NOSTALRIUS REBORN is exactly what we are. A project planning to revive the Nostalrius Realm. To implement the characters you used to plan and love. Is this really grounds for so much mistrust?

I made a poll, asking you if you wanted a different name for the project. It's not like we're not aware of our community. Or that we're not listening. We want you here!

And just like Tefran write - Don't judge a book, by it's cover.

Regards,
Ðrake.
gamerspt
Grunt
Grunt

by Noxm » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:37 pm

So that is Nostalrius reborn project ? :p

They claimed they love nostalrius but in the past where are those 7 years dev experience claimed by vanilla.re ? Did they help nostalrius with bugtracker ? Did they help nostalrius when its was needed ?
Nostalrius PvP -
Noxm
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by bobmasculo » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:42 pm

I liked !! so long the db is implemented .. i go play
bobmasculo
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Gehere » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:53 pm

Noxm wrote:So that is Nostalrius reborn project ? :p

They claimed they love nostalrius but in the past where are those 7 years dev experience claimed by vanilla.re ? Did they help nostalrius with bugtracker ? Did they help nostalrius when its was needed ?

What on this god forsaken earth, does that have to do with the intention of this server?

Noxq(m) - you're hating, just to hate. Does it make you famous? Liked? A better kid?

Can't you just let them have their fun, without you and your french arrogance?
Gehere
Grunt
Grunt

by Noxm » Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:48 pm

@Gehere Yes, i will not stop until they put on the front of their website page with the big flashy color.

"we are not associated with nostalrius"

Thanks
Nostalrius PvP -
Noxm
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

PreviousNext

Return to Off topic