NEW SERVER

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

Re: NEW SERVER

by Rektafor » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:42 am

Ahlaundoh wrote:
stimz wrote:why is everyone so bitter

when shitters like vathdar and his delusional band of retards spam forums 24/7 when they're not even good, it gets annoying

mate noone even knows you so how could you even think you're good? How did you even get 40k hks? Farming AV?? lmao,, idk about everyone else but since server launch this is the first time ive seen your name and never seen u in BGs,, and suddenly you're the best player on nost? Whatever helps you sleep at night AutisMo
Rektafor
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Ahlaundoh » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:42 am

Rektafor wrote:we all know who are the top warrior and pvpers on nost and who the shitters were that noone acknowledged to know and their name doesnt even ring a bell ,, aka Ahlaundoh and Fofaggot , like I said before .. now that the server dies you guys come out of the shadows claiming to be gods in this game when noone even knew you existed HAHA dont kid yourselves and stay bad ...

Ahlaundoh wrote:shitty glad title.

Really? you just spent 2 pages on this thread bragging about you being a multi glad rank 1, now its just a shitty glad title , Lmao you're the definition of autism,, go buy more glad accs to merge with your chars to show how many gladiator achieves you can add to your feats lol

wasn't bragging, was defending myself from the horde of autists. well glad means shit to me, but it's the hopes and dreams of 99.9% of the wow playerbase
you're gonna keep saying i bought my stuff huh LMFAO
who's your character on nost btw?
Ahlaundoh
Grunt
Grunt

by Rektafor » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:45 am

Ahlaundoh wrote:
Rektafor wrote:we all know who are the top warrior and pvpers on nost and who the shitters were that noone acknowledged to know and their name doesnt even ring a bell ,, aka Ahlaundoh and Fofaggot , like I said before .. now that the server dies you guys come out of the shadows claiming to be gods in this game when noone even knew you existed HAHA dont kid yourselves and stay bad ...

Ahlaundoh wrote:shitty glad title.

Really? you just spent 2 pages on this thread bragging about you being a multi glad rank 1, now its just a shitty glad title , Lmao you're the definition of autism,, go buy more glad accs to merge with your chars to show how many gladiator achieves you can add to your feats lol

wasn't bragging, was defending myself from the horde of autists. well glad means shit to me, but it's the hopes and dreams of 99.9% of the wow playerbase
you're gonna keep saying i bought my stuff huh LMFAO
who's your character on nost btw?

Rektafor
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Niko » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:33 am

PEENIX TBC HYPE Lol
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Ohhgee » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:35 am

Soon as you post a panda land armory you lose all validity in my eyes

Bragging about 2800 ratings in panda fuck or warlords of faggotry or whatever Blizzard calls their shit game for 14 year olds these days will get u nowhere on a classic WoW forum

it's like walking into a butcher's shop and bragging about the cupcakes you baked :roll:

nobody cares about your retail garbage. see you on TBC server where you will get put in the dumpster along with every other post-WotLK arena "pro"
Ohhgee
Level 60 Human Mage
<NOPE>
Ohhgee
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Graypube » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:43 am

Alaundoh or whatever the heck it is, you need to calm the fuck down.

Is it really worth getting this upset over trivial matters?

I wouldn't be surprised if Varthdaar is arguing with his own self (or members of his rat colony) on this thread JUST to stir the pot.
Graypube
Grunt
Grunt

by Niko » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:47 am

Graypube wrote:Alaundoh or whatever the heck it is, you need to calm the fuck down.

Is it really worth getting this upset over trivial matters?

I wouldn't be surprised if Varthdaar is arguing with his own self (or members of his rat colony) on this thread JUST to stir the pot.

bait, sinker and troll. successfull :DDDDDDDDDDDDD
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Blib » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:35 pm

Ohhgee wrote:it's like walking into a butcher's shop and bragging about the cupcakes you baked :roll:

I hate retail as much as the next guy, but are you implying vanilla is more skill based? I know the games are wide apart but come on
Blib
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Gehere » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:14 pm

Ceasefire! Or however it is spelled. Not something I normally practice..

But, look at this place.

www.vanilla.re

Click the NOSTALRIUS sign, in the top right corner.

This is our new home, and a place for everyone to compare measurements of their cock size again!
Gehere
Grunt
Grunt

by Darkwinjax » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:42 pm

so whos hyped for 1h horde queues on playtbc m8s
lookin like a school shooter when i walk into these halls
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

PreviousNext

Return to Off topic