Here's a suggestion

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

Here's a suggestion

by Cucurucu » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:04 pm

Go suck a lemon.

Taken in literally the timeframe it took to walk from shot to shot.
Cucurucu
Tester

Re: Here's a suggestion

by pasiutlige » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:48 pm

Everyone in STV has to trough a river of shit. You are not a special snowflake.

One person ganks another for no reason or even if he is a 10 levels below. The player gets grudge and ganks someone too, and than one ganks another, and the ripple continues till it is a bloodbath without any fun, honor or anything. Simple Red is Dead. Anyway, someone will come in to here and scream its cool to do so.
pasiutlige
Grunt
Grunt

by Pantsuwizard » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:25 am

I used to try to just leave Alliance alone if they weren't bothering me, except literally every single time I've been attacked it's either a 10 on 1 gangbang or some keyboard turning mouthbreather 20 levels higher than me who can't kill anything his own level. So fucking tired of this shit, from now on if it's red it's dead. Prepare your anuses, nerds.
Pantsuwizard
Grunt
Grunt

by Gonstackk » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:44 am

Yes being in STV is horrid. I don't pvp at all, and stand to the side if i see a group waiting for a spawn, yet because I am red I just get hosed. Does it get me mad, no not really but I do wish I was left alone for not even trying to fight.
Gonstackk
Grunt
Grunt

by Ancestor » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:33 pm

I liked to view STV as a rite of passage. Getting past the torrents of ganks and assholery and surviving long enough to complete the Green Hills quest chain gives an immense sense of achievement/wasted life.

Alternatively, after you've gone through the crucible you'll be more likely to return to aid the other lowbies when you're higher, and maybe gank some on the side. It's a win win.
Ancestor
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to Off topic