WoW tattoo sleeve, need ideas please!

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

WoW tattoo sleeve, need ideas please!

by MardestyGS » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:41 pm

i am a tattoo fanatic and im wrapping up a half sleeve on my left arm over the next month, and with tattoos being an addiction and all im obviously having a serious hampering for a full sleeve on my other arm. The half sleeve that is being worked on right now is vibrant and colorful so whatever i get on my right arm would need to be colorful as well.

i just couldnt for the life of me think of anything, and while looking at ideas on google i noticed there is a competitive swimmer with the same tattoos as illidan, and it gave me a brilliant idea.

i wanna start putting together a WoW themed full sleeve to bring to my artist, i want the big bads in all their glory, i want it evil and dark and colorful and vibrant as can be. so far i have...

Illidan (tbc style, obviously)
lich king
gul'dan
kil'jaeden

i am thinking possibly ragnaros, kael'thas, and deathwings head stretching down one half of the forearm.

if anyone could throw in some ideas that would improve this that would be great!
MardestyGS
Tester

Re: WoW tattoo sleeve, need ideas please!

by septem » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:53 pm

Tattoo fan here! (but with parcimony)
I'd imagine something smaller, like the horde or alliance symbol, or the mace of ragnaros, things that can really be badass even if it's not an huge tatoo!
Small contribution, but I'm sure the tattooer will have plenty of ideas!

[Jekyll] Feral Drood on Nostalrius
[Eve] Heal Priest on Nostalgeek
<Leviathan>
septem
Private
Private

by Ancestor » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:00 am

Dude seriously, the Lordaeron "L" insignia is simply one of the greatest designs ever, especially emblazoned on the Crest of Lordaeron shield from timeless Strat.
Ancestor
Sergeant
Sergeant

by MardestyGS » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:08 am

@septem i have no limitations on quantity/size of tattoo work lol, in my line of work i dont have to worry about tattoos showing, im not holding back for this one.

and yea lordaeron crest is a great design and if i can find a way to tie that in i would definitely keep that in mind, maybe a frozen lordaeron crest tying into the lich king?
MardestyGS
Tester

by Ancestor » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:15 am

MardestyGS wrote:maybe a frozen lordaeron crest tying into the lich king?

I always prefered the old King Menethil-era Lordaeron myself, but whatever floats your boat. The simple L itself would be baller.
Ancestor
Sergeant
Sergeant

by MardestyGS » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:43 am

im trying to make it more about the epic bads of the wow days, no positive vibes here! lol the bads of WoW have always intrigued the hell outta me and i just simply havent cared much for the lore heroes, plus the villains just make for so much of a better tattoo
MardestyGS
Tester

by Sanlow » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:24 pm

sounds cool! i have a full backpiece myself and got the cursed vision of sargeras integrated in it!
Sanlow
Tester

by Antility » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:02 am

Get a fire breathing dragon bursting forth from the ocean during a Hurricane on top of a mountain
Make America Great Again

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kqvXwAj.gif[/img]
Antility
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Return to Off topic