Magic WoW?

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

Magic WoW?

by Wolfrig » Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:15 pm

I ran into this server yesterday and I wonder if anyone knows something about the whole thing? I've noticed the population is small, but people there say it's been growing really fast since Nost shut down.

Anyone know anything about it? Is it worth the trouble?
Wolfrig
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: Magic WoW?

by Hydra9268 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:25 pm

It could use more players though but I like it. It's PVE, which is rare among private servers. My Orc Hunter is named Gorkon. :)

http://www.magicwow.co.uk/
DO NOT WANT PRISTINE REALMS!!!
Hydra9268
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Wolfrig » Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:27 pm

Has the population been rising these days? And what about scripting, progress release, and itemization?
Wolfrig
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by YouAreDoomed » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:42 am

Hydra9268 wrote:It could use more players though but I like it. It's PVE, which is rare among private servers. My Orc Hunter is named Gorkon. :)

http://www.magicwow.co.uk/

It's a shame that PVE servers are rare when it comes to private servers. There are some players that don't like to be potentially ganked and camped by bored high level players. :(
YouAreDoomed
Grunt
Grunt

by niwemang » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:18 am

i got a mage and rogue there. first of all im closed to 20 lvl both (horde side) and quests are working fine for me. scripting needs some improvement. some mobs are left behind you when you attack them. as a mage i haven't see any problem yet but rogue has major bugs. low level mobs can see you in stealth and its really annoying. otherwise server is still in beta and they have a bugtracker on their website so you can report. im going to give a chance because its hard to find pve server.

population is rising yes but not fast. 100 people online when i started (4 days ago). yesterday i saw 123 peak.
niwemang
Tester

by Endoralol » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:16 pm

I'll give free suggestion, skip Magic-WoW, I know old owner of Magic WoW, and this is big copy of it, it run some kid...Dont expect future in that project, its a really huge waste of time..
Endoralol
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Hydra9268 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:15 pm

Endoralol wrote:I'll give free suggestion, skip Magic-WoW, I know old owner of Magic WoW, and this is big copy of it, it run some kid...Dont expect future in that project, its a really huge waste of time..

English. Do you speak it?
DO NOT WANT PRISTINE REALMS!!!
Hydra9268
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Lokrosh » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:36 pm

I just leveled a lock to lvl 10 to try it out. It's basically empty, less than 100 people online. You're lucky if you see anyone in your zone.
Lokrosh
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by gregoras1 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:18 am

our community is under threat of being split.
we have to regroup in one server
gregoras1
Grunt
Grunt

Return to Off topic