playtbc it was 2 good 2 be true

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

playtbc it was 2 good 2 be true

by poodii » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:49 pm

it's times like this when playtbc turned out to be a joke (SUPRISE) I realize that we were so spoilt having Nostalrius, professional GMs, insane scripting etc

I now realize that nothing will ever be as good as nostalrius (corecraft will never be out btw)

fuck u naziblizzard

THX :| :|
poodii
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: it was 2 good 2 be true

by Fayz1 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:54 pm

Dude don't make posts like that now, almost got a heart attack reading your title. I thought you were coming with an official announcement from Blizzard saying they won't open anything..

The petition is almost at 200k, until then I won't rest, keep advertising!
Fayz1
Grunt
Grunt

by colezz2 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:03 pm

FIX IMPACT
colezz2
Grunt
Grunt

by gumby540 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:05 pm

poodii wrote:it's times like this when playtbc turned out to be a joke (SUPRISE) I realize that we were so spoilt having Nostalrius, professional GMs, insane scripting etc

I now realize that nothing will ever be as good as nostalrius (corecraft will never be out btw)

fuck u naziblizzard

THX :| :|

yeah man ive been following playtbc for 4 days and they cant have a server up for more than 2 minutes.. such a joke. I was so hyped for it but now I don't know where to go.
gumby540
Grunt
Grunt

by Arucado » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:22 pm

no, it wasn't. it was ALWAYS lagged and overpopulated as fuck, still i loved it.

blizzard legacy servers would be a fucking boom, and if it ever happens i'll enjoy it like the first time.
Arucado
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Fayz1 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:54 pm

Arucado wrote:i'll enjoy it like the first time.

What first time are you referring to? :D
Fayz1
Grunt
Grunt

by Soulxlock » Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:03 pm

Arucado wrote:no, it wasn't. it was ALWAYS lagged and overpopulated as fuck, still i loved it.

blizzard legacy servers would be a fucking boom, and if it ever happens i'll enjoy it like the first time.

If Blizzard finally will provide legacy servers I hope they keep everything true to the original version. And won't offer such things as faction changes, mounts, pets, instant lvl 60, etc. That's the one fear I have, that they try to milk it as much as possible like they do with retail WoW. Since Blizz became Activision Blizzard it's all about the money for them.
Soulxlock
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Lokrosh » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:23 pm

Fayz1 wrote:Dude don't make posts like that now, almost got a heart attack reading your title. I thought you were coming with an official announcement from Blizzard saying they won't open anything..

The petition is almost at 200k, until then I won't rest, keep advertising!

I thought the exact same thing! Please don't make post titles like that :s
Lokrosh
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by packersville » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:27 pm

Arucado wrote:no, it wasn't. it was ALWAYS lagged and overpopulated as fuck, still i loved it.

No, it did not always lag and the population was fine for the most part. Technology can handle more concurrent users these days. "Back in the day" population was much lower due to technological constraints.
packersville
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: playtbc it was 2 good 2 be true

by mike1097 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:38 pm

Currently I'm playing on http://www.vengeancewow.com.
The Dev's are very honest. Not comparable to Nostalrius but at least the Dev's are working on something and not talking bullshit.
The Population raised from 300 to 900 within a couple of hours which is nice.
The Server has some problems but I'm fine with that. PlayTBC seems to be a huge joke, because of the lack of exchange of informations. There where no official announcements, you had to join a freaking discord chat to get informations like "we don't say the server won't be released today, because that'd be a lie. But saying the server will come today would be not true" or "12 pm noon GMT+1".

I want a project with honest Devs that keep us involved.
Nostalrius was the best Team I've ever experienced in the time I play World of Warcraft on Private Servers. Thank you for that Team. There will be no other Team with that high profesionality.

But try out http://www.vengeancewow.com, it's quite cool. They even have a refugee event for nost' players
"Drunhall"
60 Protection Warrior
<It burns when I PvP>

Alliance
Nostalrius Begins PvP
mike1097
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Next

Return to Off topic