Disastrous Playtbc server

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

Disastrous Playtbc server

by Docholy » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:53 pm

So it seems, from what I've read, the Playtbc set of servers are a 100% copy and paste template of mangos.
Discuss!
https://www.change.org/p/mike-morhaime- ... -community
Why stop at Rank 12 you ask? I ask myself that all the time!
Docholy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: Disastrous Playtbc server

by kuurtzen » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:14 pm

I was only going to mess around with cause of the instant lvl 60 option, had very low expectations from the start but it was supposed to have been released last thursday and they still cant get it to stay up for more than 10mins lmao never ever

they were just lucky with their release timing otherwise it would just be another mediocre server with less than 100 people online
kuurtzen
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: Disastrous Playtbc server

by Styman35 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:12 pm

This is the server admin, so apparently for no reason, they had to get rid of the core they updated togo back to a base core. Anyone else smell bullshit ? i mean why would you have to back date to a base.

Since we launched last night, we've had some players reporting bugs that they've encountered whilst leveling in both Outland and Azeroth. As you may know, bugs occur in the private server scene and will occur until the game environment has been 100% perfected, which is impossible to reach with today's information. We're sorry to hear your frustration regarding our server in this matter, but before you decide to stop playing on our servers because of bugs please note this:
Some time ago, we released this announcement. In the announcement we state that because of the huge influx of new players to our community and servers we had to backport our core to an older version of it, a version with more bugs that were fixed in an earlier state of the core. These bugs won't stay very long on the server as we are working around the clock, all night and all day to both fight off attacks as well as fix the bugs you've reported.

Later on in our development we will start to implement the new version of our core, the core that was first implemented when we were doing bug testing before our launch. We had great feedback on that core and the bugs you find today does not exist on there. But before we implement this we need to make sure that that core is stable enough the handle the player base. We need to do stress-tests which we are currently doing and we need to make sure that your environment in-game will be enjoyable before we head over to that core.
Styman35
Grunt
Grunt

Return to Off topic