Virtue-Arena 1.12 PvE Blizzlike

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

Re: [PvE] Bathos 1.12.1 x1 Blizzlike [NO Shops AT ALL;NO que

by Optimus » Thu May 05, 2016 9:20 pm

XxGokuxX wrote:Lol no queues. That's easy when you have no population. Is there even triple digit people on this ghost town server?

I am sorry, perhaps this "no queues" thing fits wrong.
I was trying to imply that our dedicated machine & connectivity are both powerful enough to host thousand of players, without queues needed.

Regarding your question, the server is quite new, and yes indeed, there aren't triple digit population.
Optimus
Private
Private

by XxGokuxX » Thu May 05, 2016 9:26 pm

Optimus wrote:
XxGokuxX wrote:Lol no queues. That's easy when you have no population. Is there even triple digit people on this ghost town server?

I was trying to imply that our dedicated machine & connectivity are both powerful enough to host thousand of players, without queues needed.

Regarding your question, the server is quite new, and yes indeed, there aren't triple digit population.

Sorry to be rude but nost forum has become a cess pool for start up servers that are missing the biggest part of a mmorpg; the Mass. how are you supposed to do any of the end game content or find group members on servers with these types of populations? This game was intended for lots of people to be on at the same time playing together.
XxGokuxX
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Optimus » Thu May 05, 2016 9:32 pm

XxGokuxX wrote:
Optimus wrote:

Sorry to be rude but nost forum has become a cess pool for start up servers that are missing the biggest part of a mmorpg; the Mass. how are you supposed to do any of the end game content or find group members on servers with these types of populations? This game was intended for lots of people to be on at the same time playing together.

gojiragwar wrote:Why not having a try, since many servers are bugged or with infinite queue, many of us want/need a new home.
As you say, there are nothing to lose to give a try.

Yeah, no worries. I completely understand how you feel. This guy's post below actually contains parts of the big answer.
May I ask of your thoughts regarding my recent announcement?
Optimus
Private
Private

by XxGokuxX » Thu May 05, 2016 9:43 pm

Offering transfer is great, but how will it be done? Without nost releasing their data how can you verify someone was the owner of the character they want to transfer in? On the announcement it says screenshots etc but that seems like a big can of worms. I see a lot of people just looking up really geared characters on the armory and claiming them.

In terms of using the transfer server as a way to get more people it's a great idea.
XxGokuxX
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Optimus » Thu May 05, 2016 9:50 pm

XxGokuxX wrote:Offering transfer is great, but how will it be done? Without nost releasing their data how can you verify someone was the owner of the character they want to transfer in? On the announcement it says screenshots etc but that seems like a big can of worms. I see a lot of people just looking up really geared characters on the armory and claiming them.

In terms of using the transfer server as a way to get more people it's a great idea.

Actually that's why I've posted here about the transfer. I would want to work with the community and hopefully to construct the idea and make it come true. I really am well-meaning.
Optimus
Private
Private

by XxGokuxX » Thu May 05, 2016 10:01 pm

I don't know if others would like this idea but the way I'd do transfers is only allow lv 40s or below and they must have at least two screenshots as "proof". The 40 and under rules is for two reasons;
1. A bunch of 40 and under transfers aren't going to completely ruin the economy for fresh start players/elite guilds can't just transfer in and run things
2. Lieing about ownership of a level 40 character has a lot less of effect on the community especially if it's happening a lot.
XxGokuxX
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Optimus » Thu May 05, 2016 10:08 pm

XxGokuxX wrote:I don't know if others would like this idea but the way I'd do transfers is only allow lv 40s or below and they must have at least two screenshots as "proof". The 40 and under rules is for two reasons;
1. A bunch of 40 and under transfers aren't going to completely ruin the economy for fresh start players/elite guilds can't just transfer in and run things
2. Lieing about ownership of a level 40 character has a lot less of effect on the community especially if it's happening a lot.

I am grateful for your ideas on this. Let people share their thoughts.

I am also recruiting staff members. Everyone who is interested and that can contribute for the sake of all, would have a chance. Feel free to contact me via PM.
Optimus
Private
Private

by Optimus » Tue May 10, 2016 4:14 pm

Hello, everyone!

We are gently increasing each day. We're also recruiting staff members. For more information about that, check this link.

Sincerely,
Optimus.
Optimus
Private
Private

by venom662662 » Sat May 21, 2016 1:21 pm

server is good PVE server. come give it a try =)
venom662662
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Off topic