Is it the next big thing?

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

Re: Is it the next big thing?

by tilktilk4 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:26 am

person say

Xaverius wrote:I like the fact Killerduki has "Wisdom is priority" in his signature (albeit needlessly capitalized) yet he doesn't seem to heed his own motto very often.

you liked fact that man doesn t heed "wisdom is priority".. you not want him become smart? or maybe you like it bacause you can feeling superior to him .
tilktilk4
Sergeant
Sergeant

by gangstabitch » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:46 pm

the biggest problem I have with killerduki shilling for a certain server is that he claims it's scripted 100% blizzlike, lying to other players and the forum mods don't care that he keeps spamming nonsense just so everyone can come and see the greatness of tankadin in warrior gear drinking after every pull. ;)
(ancient black lotus cry)
gangstabitch
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by smilkovpetko » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:51 am

gangstabitch wrote:the biggest problem I have with killerduki shilling for a certain server is that he claims it's scripted 100% blizzlike, lying to other players and the forum mods don't care that he keeps spamming nonsense just so everyone can come and see the greatness of tankadin in warrior gear drinking after every pull. ;)

the biggest problem I have with killerduki

This is your own problem, nobody's concerns or give a 3 cents about your personal problems.
If you can't handle your own problems, then there are institutions for that to handle.

Elysium is indeed scripted 100% Blizzlike (ofc there are bugs but they will get fixed as they do weekly base fixes).

Crestfall is not Blizzlike and will use non Blizzlike features such as Items Modification , Holy Resistance , Spell Delays and so on.
(Spell Delay officially was 3.3.2 Patch "Wrath of the Lich King" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTDbFBbNgyw#t=146 )
(even there is official post in late 2014 about it and confirm that is not Vanilla Blizzlike https://web.archive.org/web/20141019021 ... page=6#114 )

Crestfall "might" auto upgrade Vanilla Server into TBC, Wotlk,Cataclysm screwing and leaving behind all Vanilla Fans. (We all know how Feenix end up using the same practice, Crestfall will be exactly the same).

In fact Crestfall has no previous experience with Vanilla , but only assumptions according to certain degree of knowledge using and reading Privacy Servers Database,Comments instead Valid Sources (seen from Darkrasp Stream)
p.s Voice sound as one of the GM's is actually Kid 18/20 where during Retail Vanilla he surely was 10 Years old.

Talking about Tankadin in Warrior Gear drinking after every pull:

https://www.youtube.com/user/killerduki/videos

You are welcome to see how much i actually drink as Tankadin in Warrior Gear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1_YEl0Yp8I

Let see my Mana Pool during this Video and how it end up at the end of the fight (3:38) .
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by VeloxBanks » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:06 am

I'm gonna start a "daily reminder" type thing for every CF related smilkov post.

"Do your own research and don't listen to the uninformed opinions of lunatics"

Anyone who already listens to smilkov is beyond my help but it's worth a try at least.
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed quote pyramid
VeloxBanks
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by smilkovpetko » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:00 pm

Not my fault for Crestfall Dev/Admins spreading such "Uninformed opinions of lunatics".

http://forums.crestfall-gaming.com/inde ... 22nd-2016/

First and foremost, yesterday I wrote a basic implementation of the spell delay system that many have talked about, especially when it comes to TBC. Basically, many abilities (Self-cast and some other rules not included) have a "delay" into them. This delay is created by spells being queued for an update that processes every 400ms. So for example, if you hit a mob with curse of agony, your spell cast and everything is immediate, but actual application of the debuff can be from instant to 400ms (if you're unlucky). The same goes for healing spells(when used on a target other than yourself). This is how two mages could end up sheeping each other, two warriors charging each other, etc. It will definitely make things feel a bit different, but in a good way.
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed quote pyramid
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Cardinalsin » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:18 pm

Actually @Pottu

Any chance you could delete or merge the thread with the ''official'' Crestfall one as nothing is going to happen on this thread that's any different then on the other.

It saves duki from flaming on both and he's exhausted, poor fellow
AKA Outstanding Opinions, threads and posts are my own
Cardinalsin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Pottu » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:13 pm

I'll lock this one since it seems to be largely a duplicate of the existing threads.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

Previous

Return to Off topic