Legion not so good after all

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

Re: Legion not so good after all

by melak » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:36 am

Lokrosh wrote:Here's another selection of current threads from the official WoW forum. People are bored and annoyed to bits with this expansion.

Nice, keep em coming :)
A mage is never late
melak
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Lokrosh » Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:40 am

More salt from the saltmine. Seems like RNG is really killing the game. Also lots of people saying WoW is turning into a diablo-style grindfest.

Lokrosh
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Killershama » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:14 pm

Lokrosh wrote:More salt from the saltmine. Seems like RNG is really killing the game. Also lots of people saying WoW is turning into a diablo-style grindfest.

Yes and Yes, even though the forums is only a handful of the WoW population its all true though. How they implemented RNG this expansion is going to make it or break it for them. Right now its hurting them. In legion when you complete challenging content, only at the end you might be sometimes rewarded for your effort. The logic is so people won't clear their content quickly.

To this day I can't figure out why they followed the play style of Diablo 3. Terrible Idea in my honest opinion.
Killershama
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Madetotroll » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:58 pm

How is legion not good?
Madetotroll
Tester

by ThoronaX » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:43 pm

From Sneekypete's post:

"They are quitting because everything is a time killer and they are not willing to dedicate the time required to complete things."

This is so typical.

I got to have it now now now.
If I'm not getting a guaranteed upgrade during a run, it's not worth doing.

These players have gotten used to being lazy and getting things handed to them.
I'm ashamed of the current player mentality. They rush to max level, rush through all quests to get to the "endgame" asap. And then complain when they run out of things to do. Or when things can't be rushed.

I think the soulforged items or whatever is a great idea for current retail wow. It's just that now all the players expect to get a full set of it in the first month. The idea that they may end up not getting a certain item, is unacceptable to them. And they rage quit because of it.
ThoronaX
Grunt
Grunt

by gottie4u » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:50 pm

It was Jay Wilson's inbred ass who thought, "hmm I failed on making Diablo 3 a good game, let me just copy what Repear of Souls is, as a game and just MMO-fiy it." Thank god this mongoloid has left Blizzard today and maybe, just maybe things might change for the better.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/574 ... g-Blizzard
gottie4u
Private
Private

by melak » Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:39 pm

gottie4u wrote:It was Jay Wilson's inbred ass who thought, "hmm I failed on making Diablo 3 a good game, let me just copy what Repear of Souls is, as a game and just MMO-fiy it." Thank god this mongoloid has left Blizzard today and maybe, just maybe things might change for the better.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/574 ... g-Blizzard

+1 haha priceless! :D
A mage is never late
melak
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Lokrosh » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:05 pm

I'm getting so much material lately, don't know what to post first. People are HATING rng, but also how PvP sucks now, how they're getting burned out without really achieving anything, and a lot more things. EU/US general forums are a goldmine of whining and complaining. I don't even have to skim other forums. Here's a few more good ones. Enjoy!

Lokrosh
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by melak » Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:38 am

Lokrosh wrote:I'm getting so much material lately, don't know what to post first. People are HATING rng, but also how PvP sucks now, how they're getting burned out without really achieving anything, and a lot more things. EU/US general forums are a goldmine of whining and complaining. I don't even have to skim other forums. Here's a few more good ones. Enjoy!

nice! Was a long time since i visited the official forums, has it always been this salty? (At least not when i played during vanilla-wrath, at least not what i remember), seems people are really pissing on Legion. Really wish we could get some subscription numbers, or if someone could make a active player statistic (checking how many are actually playing).
A mage is never late
melak
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by mattisalegend4ever » Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:05 pm

maybe if you guys could afford it you'd realize it's the best wow product since wotlk and actually enjoyable
mattisalegend4ever
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Off topic