Legion patch 7.1 is breaking the game in every aspect

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

Legion patch 7.1 is breaking the game in every aspect

by Lokrosh » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:49 am

Apparantly patch 7.1 is one of the buggiest, messiest patches ever to be released in WoW. Just had to share this because fuck you Blizzard for not adressing legacy.

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749868086
Lokrosh
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: Legion patch 7.1 is breaking the game in every aspect

by Foloria » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:07 am

Awesome! pls gtfo of retail.
Foloria
Tester

by Lokrosh » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:36 am

Arx_1 wrote:We don't give a flying f**k.

I thought people here wanted legacy servers? Legion failing hard is the best way of getting that.
Lokrosh
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Veydron » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:59 am

Lokrosh wrote:
Arx_1 wrote:We don't give a flying f**k.

I thought people here wanted legacy servers? Legion failing hard is the best way of getting that.

Sorry Lokrosh,
We have nothing to do with retail servers and no interest in there failing or success.

Vanilla and Retails are total different Games and total different Communitys.

its like you are happy that hitler kills Jewry because you are a Muslim and think your religion is superior..
..or something like that.
Veydron
Sergeant
Sergeant

by SkjipNL » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:00 pm

Well it's worthy of some popcorn.

Hilarious how they seem to rush bugged content to deal with the declining sub numbers. Or atleast that's what I think is going on.

But on the other hand.. the retail players seem to be very.... demanding. I haven't played retail in quite some years but apparently people are even bitchimg about getting the wrong legendary, legendaries dropping 20-30 at a time and about how they all feel their class/spec should be buffed and what not.
People seem to want everything with minimal effort. And even tho there's alot of legit complaints in the thread. The other half seems to be filled with comments from spoiled kids.

This only makes me pray for legacy even more, holy shit this game has changed and the community seems toxic af.

Glad I was able to play for nearly a year with the awesome community that hangs around here.
Mogrul- 60 Orc Warrior <Void> Skjip - 60 Tauren Shaman
SkjipNL
Private
Private

by Ghecko » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:22 pm

i dont think that hoping for retail wow to die is a good thing...there are still a LOT of people that enjoy retail wow and us wishing that they have a bad time is just elitist behavior. it seems blizz already fixed most of the issues with the latest patch
Ghecko
Private
Private

by Lokrosh » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:25 pm

Ghecko wrote:i dont think that hoping for retail wow to die is a good thing...there are still a LOT of people that enjoy retail wow and us wishing that they have a bad time is just elitist behavior. it seems blizz already fixed most of the issues with the latest patch

It wouldn't have to die per se, but bad numbers might prompt Blizzard to consider other projects.
Lokrosh
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by SkjipNL » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:26 pm

I never said I want retail to fail or take away a game from people who enjoy it, but I can't deny I atleast giggled a bit ^^
Mogrul- 60 Orc Warrior <Void> Skjip - 60 Tauren Shaman
SkjipNL
Private
Private

by metrolol » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:44 pm

Just a heads up, 7.1 had a few bugs, but nothing that hindered me from clearing Kara and raiding last night as the norm.
The bugs in question were all hotfixed before the patch was 12 hours old.

Has not negatively effected the game in any way. Its kind of sad to see you guys talk about shit you have zero clue on and act like its helping Nostalrius.

I really hope to hear they are coming back on line, but that will have nothing to do with a bug where ret paladins do 0 damage or druids can't stealth.
Seriously, consider going outside.
metrolol
Sergeant
Sergeant

Next

Return to Off topic