List of Returning Guilds (Old PvP Server)

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

Re: List of Returning Guilds (Old PvP Server)

by Askental » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:34 pm

Phoenix is returning too. :D
Askental
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Aslan » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:51 pm

RedTempest wrote:Still remains to be seen exactly how many of us will return, but <Endurance> will be there too :)

All of you will. I will MAKE you return if I have to <3.
Scar - Endurance
Aslan - The tales of a Shaman...
Raid streams; As soon as the lag is adjusted (rip)
http://www.twitch.tv/scarnostalrius
Aslan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Oropher » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:19 pm

Dawnconnor wrote:rollin with my gnomers is run by a group of nihilist extremists but if elysium seems like an all right server quite a few folks from here are interested

We shall return to show everyone else on the server what mediocrity looks like!
Oropher
Tester

by Ohhgee » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:44 pm

hope some horde have the balls to stick around on the big boy server.................................................
Ohhgee
Level 60 Human Mage
<NOPE>
Ohhgee
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Defiler » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:40 pm

Dagordacil is still undecided... we rly would like to make the old server great again, the thing is we can maybe get about 10 ppl back, so we need to build the guild from scratch again while other guilds will be able to farm bwl the very first day.

It sounds weird I know... but it's temping to roll on the fresh realm for a lot of guilds in this situation I guess :/

But well, I guess we will atleast try it! :)
Defiler
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Noxm » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:45 pm

Defiler wrote:we rly would like to make the old server great again, the thing is we can maybe get about 10 ppl back, so we need to build the guild from scratch again while other guilds will be able to farm bwl the very first day.

Lot of guilds who are coming back have only 10-20 ppl ready and are in same situation as Dagorcil
Nostalrius PvP -
Noxm - <Core Raider of Emphasis>
Alt : Noxmk - Noxmq
Noxm
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Lebonplancul » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:47 pm

Defiler wrote:Dagordacil is still undecided... we rly would like to make the old server great again, the thing is we can maybe get about 10 ppl back, so we need to build the guild from scratch again while other guilds will be able to farm bwl the very first day.

It sounds weird I know... but it's temping to roll on the fresh realm for a lot of guilds in this situation I guess :/

But well, I guess we will atleast try it! :)

Your guild was already DEAD dude because of your corrupted shited loot council and your retard arrogant greedy GM. Not a big lost to not see you their !! HAHAHA
Lebonplancul
Grunt
Grunt

by Undertanker » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:48 pm

Defiler wrote:Dagordacil the thing is we can maybe get about 10 ppl back, so we need to build the guild from scratch again while other guilds will be able to farm bwl the very first day.

Many guilds will probably be at half roster. Shouldn't be a problem as well of what other guilds are doing. What your guild is doing is what should be important to you.

If the raid takes you 24 min or 120 min, the bosses all have the same loot tables, having fun > winning some non-existent race you are putting yourself up against.
Undertanker
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Jawohl » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:54 pm

<Kaamos> did go down in activenumber of raiders from the total of 120 we had in Nostalrius because of the shutdown causing people to burn out and "flipshit". We also had an "rebellion" during the LFG Tbc server attempt where we removed few traitorous players from the roster including few new ambitious officers.

However as the situation is now , Kaamos is currently in Kronos 2 with a roster of 74~ active level 60 raiders and around 30 level 40-59 levelers. This was established just month ago or so and we do have majority of the old Core, old connections and people are already reaching to us asking questions regarding our approach.

I am personally and behalf of my guild going to say with the utmost caution that IF the server is going to work out there is a chance of us coming back. Nostalrius had a 1-2 second delay, 3 meters of view distance and upkeep cost of 500€ / month. As it looks now we find it quite unlikely for Elysium to reach that "standard" and even less them exceeding it as most people would want to (Nostalrius end days was pretty much unplayable, causing people to just raid logg).

Elysium as it is now can barely sustain their upkeep cost of 250€ / month with two servers and as their plans are to have +3 servers up & running this amount required will skyrocket. If they dont resolve the problem regarding money for the upkeep there is literally no way for them to reach even the Nostalrius standards.

To put it simple : < Kaamos > will be in Nostalrius rebirth to see how things work out. We are very aware that it is most likely going to be the dirtyest, hardest and ugliest launch ever seen and very likely to be " unplayable " for weeks to come. The guild is "divided" in two opinions where one side is ready to play even if it lags hard and one side thinks it would be better to play somewhere less laggy environment. BUT, this guild will be the same big ass chunk of Finnish drunken raiders wherever we choose for it to be.

"A good general not only sees the way to victory; he also knows when victory is impossible."
-Polybius

We will see.
twitch @ lametwitch
Jawohl
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Asun4 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:03 pm

<SALAD BAKERS> will be on the old server aswell.
Asun4
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Off topic