FlagRSP, an RPer's best friend.

Role-play forum section.

Re: FlagRSP, an RPer's best friend.

by Tali » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:40 pm

WhiteGameWolf wrote:
Does that mean delete the current stuff too and move the .exe to the addons folder? The .exe doesn't actually allow me to install it into my interface/addons folder, just the straight world of warcraft classic one.

Delete what you've extracted and just try running the .exe from where ever. If that doesn't work, let us know, but everyone who's had problems so far with the .zip file has said the .exe made it work.
Optimist Prime.
Tali
Grunt
Grunt

by WhiteGameWolf » Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:15 am

Tali wrote:
WhiteGameWolf wrote:
Does that mean delete the current stuff too and move the .exe to the addons folder? The .exe doesn't actually allow me to install it into my interface/addons folder, just the straight world of warcraft classic one.

Delete what you've extracted and just try running the .exe from where ever. If that doesn't work, let us know, but everyone who's had problems so far with the .zip file has said the .exe made it work.

Yeah, so, I installed it straight to my C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft Classic folder (the only one it lets me do it to) and the 3 addons in the flagRSP have turned up in my folder. However, in game it doesn't actually show up. Is there a button or a command to make it show up that I'm missing? I recall back when I used Flag it was just as a part of the character panel or the social panel but when I move to look they aren't there. Same issue with the .zip or the .exe.
WhiteGameWolf
Private
Private

by Anarion » Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:12 am

Have you enabled the addon in the character select screen?
Anarion
Tester

by WhiteGameWolf » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:04 am

Anarion wrote:Have you enabled the addon in the character select screen?

Well, now I feel silly. That totally fixed it, thanks a lot! I guess I didn't see that button or some such, sorry for wasting peoples' time :oops:
WhiteGameWolf
Private
Private

by Bourbon » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:09 pm

Ah glorius! This is now the addon for my use! Thanks for the tip and hope to see you in game.
Bourbon
Tester

by Psyentific » Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:57 am

Bumping thread for exposure.
Psyentific
Tester

by Avenhold » Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:43 am

Could we get this pinned?
Greyan, Priest of the Holy Light
Grongin, Beardling of Anvilmar
Marados, Student of Magic
Avenhold
Grunt
Grunt

by Tinnen » Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:33 pm

Do fellow users of this addon also get to see the things that are added? Or is it solely you that can see it.
Tinnen
Tester

by NoLemon » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:37 pm

Bump for exposureeeeeéé.
NoLemon
Private
Private

by Lil'Bearling » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:37 pm

Hi,

thank you for posting this addon. I wonder if it also allows you to identify other RPers in action? That would be really useful.
Xanshi, Troll Hunter, lvl 50+ @ Nostalrius PvE
Aurelyn, Night elf Priest, lvl 20+ @ Nostalrius PvE
Anybody seen Mankrik's Wife?
Lil'Bearling
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play