FlagRSP, an RPer's best friend.

Role-play forum section.

FlagRSP, an RPer's best friend.

by Anarion » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:11 pm

Haven't seen too many people using this addon (I even made a tab and enabled the channel that it transmit data through.) So I dug around and found a download link if people are interested.

http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/project-594/files/

The mod allows you to set a title, surname, and lets you put in a physical description. Very handy in my opinion.
Anarion
Tester

Re: FlagRSP, an RPer's best friend.

by pateuvasiliu » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:31 pm

Doesn't TRP2 exist for vanilla? Because that thing's brilliant.
pateuvasiliu
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Anarion » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:13 am

Sadly, the earliest TRP addon that I could find is for Wrath. But if you want to make any other requests for RP addons I'll happily dig through my resources to try and find them.
Anarion
Tester

by bromageddon » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:29 am

I remember using FlagRSP2 in vanilla.
bromageddon
Private
Private

by Nymi » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:27 am

A shred of advice for anyone having trouble drag-dropping the files from the .zip into the WoW addon folder. Use extract instead of drag-drop and it'll work just fine. It did for me anyway, hope this helps!
I don't have a deficit disorder, your disorderly world has a deficit of things worth paying attention towards.
Nymi
Tester

by Nymi » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:28 am

If anyone is having trouble installing this addon, try extracting the zip to the WoW addons folder instead of drag-dropping. This fixed the issue for me. Hope this helps!
I don't have a deficit disorder, your disorderly world has a deficit of things worth paying attention towards.
Nymi
Tester

by Mugo » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:33 am

Immersion RP addon makes it much smoothly + it has that wonderfull RP button that hides your UI with exception of your chat window. :D
Mugo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by WhiteGameWolf » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:48 am

I can't get it to work :( Downloaded the latest .zip, extracted to my addons. Tried it with it in the folder it comes with, tried it without, doesn't work and it's my only addon that doesn't :L
WhiteGameWolf
Private
Private

by Tali » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:40 pm

WhiteGameWolf wrote:I can't get it to work :( Downloaded the latest .zip, extracted to my addons. Tried it with it in the folder it comes with, tried it without, doesn't work and it's my only addon that doesn't :L

A lot of people have trouble with the .zip file. Try the .exe for version 0.5.5 and it should work.
Optimist Prime.
Tali
Grunt
Grunt

by WhiteGameWolf » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:27 pm

Tali wrote:
WhiteGameWolf wrote:I can't get it to work :( Downloaded the latest .zip, extracted to my addons. Tried it with it in the folder it comes with, tried it without, doesn't work and it's my only addon that doesn't :L

A lot of people have trouble with the .zip file. Try the .exe for version 0.5.5 and it should work.

Does that mean delete the current stuff too and move the .exe to the addons folder? The .exe doesn't actually allow me to install it into my interface/addons folder, just the straight world of warcraft classic one.
WhiteGameWolf
Private
Private

Next

Return to Role Play