Who Here Wants An RP Server?

Role-play forum section.

Who Here Wants An RP Server?

by Zhohan » Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:41 pm

Want some imput from the RP community. Raiding on the PvP server has stopped me from RPing on such a sparse community. I'm aware the PVE has more people, but it would be better if we could all unite with one server.
Zhohan
Private
Private

Re: Who Here Wants An RP Server?

by Klausner » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:28 pm

I'd like one, but it begs the question if there are enough RPers to warrant a server.
Klausner
Tester

by Crowley » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:49 pm

I don't think it'll ever happen. If they were going to make another server I would imagine it would be another pvp server. There isn't much rp on either server as it is unfortunately.
Crowley
Sergeant
Sergeant

by zamug » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:45 pm

You don't need a dedicated server to roleplay. You don't need to wait for someone else to create an event at a specific location on a specific day; even though those events can be fun and are rewarding..

You make roleplay happen by doing it, not wishing it would happen or someone else would start something.
New to Nostalrius? Need some tips? Read this guide..
zamug
Sergeant
Sergeant

by TheRatKing » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:15 am

You could RP as a mighty Frostmane troll lol.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=39659
Frðstmane - Thelins Bane, Champion of Coldridge
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
End of an Era - (Tribute Walk Nost):
https://youtu.be/N7FB4zDpqVk
TheRatKing
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Skavandar » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:33 am

Honestly, I think it's a fool's hope. You have servers like Legacy which are full-on roleplaying down to even changing game mechanics. I mean, if that server is even around anymore considering it's been ages since I last checked it out.
Skavandar
Private
Private

by Heglamore » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:20 pm

I would only play on an RP server that was PvP enabled.

It just doesn't feel like Warcraft, unless a rampaging horde of orcs can come rampaging over the hill, so I can raise my hammer in the name of Wyrnn. ;)
"you re ev il AND i kill y o u" - Malachie, Talking in 'Orc Gibberish'
Heglamore
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Gray9010 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:42 pm

Heglamore wrote:I would only play on an RP server that was PvP enabled.

In my experience most people treat PVP as unwelcome whenever people are doing an RP event. Although RP-PVP is a thing.

Anyway, I just wish that the community wasn't split between the PVE and the PVP server. :c
Gray9010
Private
Private

by JCarrill0 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:56 pm

Gray9010 wrote:
Heglamore wrote:I would only play on an RP server that was PvP enabled.

In my experience most people treat PVP as unwelcome whenever people are doing an RP event. Although RP-PVP is a thing.

Anyway, I just wish that the community wasn't split between the PVE and the PVP server. :c

As a player who does play on both PvE & PvP, I find the population on PvP server too much, plus there is the daily ganks while just trying to get to a dungeon.

I find the PvE Server much more to my liking, with lower pop, making it harder to find scheduled RP, but I do find that I get way more casual RP then on the PvP, mostly because im busy run'n to a dungeon or run'n from the level 60 who spotted me run'n to the dungeon :P
JCarrillo - Highlord of <Heroes of Terenas>
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Return to Role Play