Any Active RP guilds on PvE Server?

Role-play forum section.

Any Active RP guilds on PvE Server?

by Recage » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:57 am

I've recently joined Nostalrius and joined the PvE server with my friend since he's never played WoW before and I didn't want him to experience getting ganked all the time.

I come from WrA on retail WoW and I was wondering if there were any RP guilds that are on the PvE server that are fairly active with RPing

I'm only a lvl 15 Human Warrior right now and going, and my character is very barebones atm leaving room for lots of types of guilds I could join

Any kind of RP is fine with me (Heavy, Casual, etc.) as long as it's done correctly, and I'd love to RP with some people on here.

I also have a FlagRSP or w/e so that I am properly equipped to RP

Hopefully there's a guild around here I could interact and spend my time on here with!
Recage
Tester

Re: Any Active RP guilds on PvE Server?

by Morzon » Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:33 am

Been asking around myself but seems like there isn't any serious / active ones at this time. Hoping that changes soon.
Morzon
Tester

by Colti » Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:13 am

Sorry for the late reply, I haven't been around for the past few weeks. Last time I was on, there weren't any guilds up but there *was* talk of setting one up. For the most part, we talk in /rp (just type '/join RP' in-game) and use that to coordinate and set up events. You're more than welcome to join in.
Colti
Private
Private

by JCarrill0 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:54 pm

Recage wrote:I've recently joined Nostalrius and joined the PvE server with my friend since he's never played WoW before and I didn't want him to experience getting ganked all the time.

I come from WrA on retail WoW and I was wondering if there were any RP guilds that are on the PvE server that are fairly active with RPing

I'm only a lvl 15 Human Warrior right now and going, and my character is very barebones atm leaving room for lots of types of guilds I could join

Any kind of RP is fine with me (Heavy, Casual, etc.) as long as it's done correctly, and I'd love to RP with some people on here.

I also have a FlagRSP or w/e so that I am properly equipped to RP

Hopefully there's a guild around here I could interact and spend my time on here with!

I have not been on as of late myself, I do appologise, I have been leveling my PvP toon via daily dungeon, Work has been hectic so i have no been able to get back to the PvE server for more RP.
JCarrillo - Highlord of <Heroes of Terenas>
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Return to Role Play