which caster to play

Game configuration tutorials, addons and macros.

which caster to play

by Chimära » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:27 pm

Hey there,

i´ll start on nostalrius tomorrow, when my wooden dsl finally ends the download ( 200kb/s is 100% 2005 authentic, i guess). I first started playing wow in 3.1, so i don´t have any clue of the classic game, except some vids i warched, some facts i got talked. maybe anyone here could suggest me something similiar to destro lock in wotlk, which i loved to play as a mainly pvp player? looked over the talent trees and i´m thinking about rolling a fire mage, but i would appreciate to hear some suggests here too.

I´m from germany, looking also for someone to start on the pve server. I want to play horde, for faster bg queing. My main gameing time is in the later afternoon and evening+ 24/7 on the we.

Peace

ps: Well I have to add, that I think i would miss some cc which will be firstly added in tbc and wrath, also the portal etc. Overall I´m looking for something with movement capability and good cc.
Chimära
Tester

Re: which caster to play

by mike99 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:45 pm

Hello id go for the mage if i were you. You will have good cc, good damage and be able to level quickly. Although if you are doing raids you might want to consider frost later on
mike99
Tester

Re: which caster to play

by moodirun123 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:04 pm

mages and warlocks are a dime a dozen literally .. be different than the majority and try spriest , or even balance druid... neither one of these specs will top dps like a lock or mage but is still better than ret and feral .. theyre actually fun to play still
moodirun123
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to Getting started on Nostalrius