Things you SHOULD do on launch day

Game configuration tutorials, addons and macros.

Things you SHOULD do on launch day

by adriano20 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:08 am

First of all, I would suggest everybody too make a account on feenix and test out macros/addons etc, so that everything is prepared for Nostalrius.

1)
You can make level 1 characters and reserve all names you would like too use in the coming time.

2)
Find out all chain quests for a specific instance and do them, because all leveling zones will probably be filled up with players - therefor it takes quite alot of times if you have to wait on spawns.

3)
It will be 'easy' to get standing 1 in PVP the first week so you can get a insane increase in your rank..
So you should slay all alliances / hordes that you come across. Also, whenever you go too a main capitol, join the BG. Even thou you are level 12 - as the bg might pop when you are level 16 or whatever. (great honor, great exp from quest) ++ Who doesn't want to do 10-59 bracket pvp without any twinks? HYPE

4)
You should level 2x proffesion all the time, so it suits youre level with the skill.

5)
If you have no use for materials, that are used for other proffesions like Tailoring, Enchanting etc.
SAVE THE MATS IN YOUR BANK. (Green items, linen cloths) etc - this will be worth alot most likely 1 week after launch day.

6)
If an area is filled up with players and you can therefor not get the quests done nor leave the area - because you need like 50% of a level. Go farm mobs that drops gold worthy items (greens - proffesion related) and get the last 50% of the level that way - thereafter leave the area.

7)
Save every gold you have for a mount at level 40(I cannot remember what it costs, but I think it is 75+10gold)

8)
Find an equal and friendly player to do all quests with (this is alot faster)

9)
Drop a application too a upcomming successfull raiding guild(Look at the forums, there is a few recruitting)
This will give you the opportunity to join the guild on the first day and that makes it ALOT easier too find people for instances, quests etc.

10)
Prepare you're fridge, quit your job, throw out girlfriend, masturbate and get all stuff you have to do IRL done - before this masterpiece of a server is launching. GET HYPED

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS.
IF YOU KNOW ABOUT SOME USEFULL STUFF TOO DO ON LAUNCHDAY - leave a comment please.

Enjoy.
adriano20
Private
Private

Re: Things you SHOULD do on launch day

by Eldemer » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:49 am

10)
Prepare you're fridge, quit your job, throw out girlfriend, masturbate and get all stuff you have to do IRL done - before this masterpiece of a server is launching. GET HYPED

this
Eldemer
Grunt
Grunt

by Skuggor » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:28 am

Cannot wait to do the nine other points !
Skuggor
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by ThatsthePuzzle » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:01 am

In addition to number 4 - First Aid
ThatsthePuzzle
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Storm » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:11 am

adriano20 wrote:1)
You can make level 1 characters and reserve all names you would like too use in the coming time.

How about not encouraging people to be greedy?

adriano20 wrote:7)
Save every gold you have for a mount at level 40(I cannot remember what it costs, but I think it is 75+10gold)

It's 90 gold for training + mount.
Storm
Sergeant
Sergeant

by DeeMarie » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:01 am

Get some caffeine if you wish to stay ahead of the crowd.

Grab first aid and don't bother with professions unless it's tailoring or skinning/lw, you'll spend hours running zones trying to find a daisy or a pile.

Sleep during downtime, but don't overdo it. Levelling x1 to 60 takes a couple of weeks for most people, even at full steam.

Make a bank alt on a separate account. You can managed all your items while you fly or grind on your main.

Good luck :)
Nostalrused...
DeeMarie
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Deity » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:44 am

adriano20 wrote:You can make level 1 characters and reserve all names you would like too use in the coming time.

how ?!
Deity
Tester

by Atina » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:05 pm

Deity wrote:
adriano20 wrote:You can make level 1 characters and reserve all names you would like too use in the coming time.

how ?!

When the game starts. :D
Atina
Private
Private

by Collateral » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:52 pm

I wonder how fast Vurtne will be taken by the UD Male tryhards.
Collateral
Sergeant
Sergeant

by erifornia » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:01 pm

Storm wrote:
adriano20 wrote:7)

It's 90 gold for training + mount.

You get reputation discount.
erifornia
Grunt
Grunt

Next

Return to Getting started on Nostalrius