New player, few questions.

Game configuration tutorials, addons and macros.

New player, few questions.

by Trivium » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:56 pm

Hello. I'm about to start playing here, as a druid, but I can't decide which realm to chose. I understand the difference between them, but I wanted to know if the pvp realm has any pve at all. I wan't to be able to do pvp and pve, and normally pve servers have no pvp at all. Yeah there's a lot of "pvp" and "pve" in one post, bare with me...
Thanks in advance.
Trivium
Tester

Re: New player, few questions.

by Wuzzin » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:28 pm

The PvP realm has plenty of raiding guilds and PUG groups running at all times of day (At least on Alliance). I'm sure someone on the Horde side can chime in and let you know about their side too. Anything else you were wondering about?
Wuzzin
Grunt
Grunt

by pmizz » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:29 pm

PvP means that in high level zones you are flagged for combat with the other faction

PvE means in high level zones you are not flagged for combat

The content is identical, with the only differences being in population and danger out side of instances
QG-Pmizzrym
SC2-Pmizz
ED-Gork,Pmizz
Nost-Pmizz<ThunderCats>
Kronos-Pmizzrym<TC>
pmizz
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Trivium » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:33 pm

Thanks for the replies. As I mentioned, I know the difference between them, I only wanted to know how was the pve status on the pvp realm. I'm glad the pvp realm is what I'm looking for, and I'm going for alliance, so as Wuzzin said, pve is alive there. Thank you both.
Trivium
Tester

Return to Getting started on Nostalrius