Which server to play on?

Game configuration tutorials, addons and macros.

Which server to play on?

by rakfar » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:28 am

Hey. I'm torn on the server choice.

PvP realm looks alive, well, but seems too far along in progression for me :/
PvE realm looks dead in comparison

I've also read that the PvE is generally nicer and PvP realm is full of jerks.

What server to pick? I dont like ganking but I can put up with it if it isnt too bad. Are there huge ganking guilds that just go around and gank people just to annoy them? If so, PvE it is.
rakfar
Tester

Re: Which server to play on?

by Wrathran » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:47 pm

Well there isn't like big Groups of Guild roaming the World ganing players. It's even worse. There are one or two lvl 60's almost everywhere at all times ganking players. And on top of that, players will gank you 1v1 when you are low on Health. 2v1 when you are full on Health. 3v1 when you try and travel and 4v1 just for lols. And even worse. Sometimes like 5v1 of gray players gank you to. On top of that, you will get ganked untill you puke and then eat your puke and be ganked again to puke out the puke you just ate.

I love it though, the feeling of danger this adds to the experience is Amazing. But it suck, it truly really sucks to be ganked over and over and over and over...

So it looks like you should play on the PvE realm maybe ;)
Wrathran
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Darkeyez » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:13 pm

PvP is insanely overpopulated. PvE with it's 2000 online is just the way this game was meant to be.

I'm considering leaving PvP for PvE.
Resto Druid - <Amelinium>
Darkeyez
Grunt
Grunt

by Zerogue » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:04 pm

The PvE realm is just like the good old days... vanilla realms only had 2-3k players online at once (the more populated ones had a little more, but not 5-6k+)

I'd go for the PvE realm if I were you. The PvP realm is full of jerks and it's just way too crowded.
Zerogue
Sergeant
Sergeant

by rakfar » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:29 pm

Thanks guys. I'll try out PvE from these suggestions.

I'll be called Rakfar or something similar ingame. See you there!
rakfar
Tester

Return to Getting started on Nostalrius