Racials working?

Game configuration tutorials, addons and macros.

Racials working?

by PimpLucius » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:22 am

Before I put the time investment into potential rolling a night elf hunter, I want to know if Aim Shot breaks shadowmeld upon cast (as opposed to upon shot fired).

I had leveled a night elf hunter on a different private 1x server and found out the hard way they didnt implement the racial correctly. It was incredibly frustrating to discover, after many hours spent, that your primary pvp racial only half worked.

Are there any other racials or class/race mechanics that aren't working as they should? It wont discourage me from joining, but it may have me roll as something else.

My second choice is orc hunt or orc rogue. Any problem with stun resist / command / fury?

Thank you!
PimpLucius
Tester

Re: Racials working?

by Rhoen » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:07 am

stoneform and perception work perfectly, I havent rolled a nelf hunter yet so I cant comment on shadowmeld.
Rhoen
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: Racials working?

by PimpLucius » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:37 am

Aye well thats good news. If shadowmeld doesnt work right with aim shot I think im going orc rogue.

Shadowmeld working properly is such a big thing for the nelfs. If meld breaks on cast then theres a good chance that the 1k+ burst initiation is going to be countered.
PimpLucius
Tester

Return to Getting started on Nostalrius